These short term late season loans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You could argue Tigers got the better deal of the Grant/ Momorovski swap last year. Not a straight loan I know, but same logic.

Wasn't that a deal for the whole year and brokered in the pre-season ... rather than a couple of weeks before the finals ?

Wasn't that a deal for the whole year and brokered in the pre-season ... rather than a couple of weeks before the finals ?
Possibly, my point was a struggling team got the bigger benefit.

The loan system is a big part of European soccer but there’s windows when it’s allowed and usually Premier League clubs loaning young players to lower league clubs to give them match experience. Doesn’t really apply here.

Where I see it working is Team A is stacked at, say centre. Team B has a couple of injuries and is struggling for a centre. Team A may loan them a young centre who, realistically won’t get NRL game time. Team B gets an immediate benefit, Team A get the long term benefit of that player getting NRL experience.

Gotta say, watching Nofaluma acting like he’s best buddies with the storm players made me cringe
You’ve know em all of 10 minutes mate
Looked like a desperate little arse kisser

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4