These are the fans Hasler wants to win a Premiership for.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read the input from people like IwishIWasAballer I feel quite sorry for Des. Why the hell would he go there?

YEEAAHH BOI!! That's how we roll in Silvertails. We'll delete your stupid arse. You feel me?? (wanker)

IwishIwasAballer said:
You may have won a premiership but your club is broke ass and looks like its also gonna loose direction

No need to let the truth cut you up man..... its all good even if your gonna be located elsewhere and be called the woop woop sea eagles, hahahaha how does the Perth / WA Sea Eagles sound chump ?

bahahah broke ass mofo's

oh and Coffs Habour...... is that all you have in your arsenal ? man thats so 2004 bro, i believe its now 2011 and soon to be 2012

don't worry too much cause you can keep those two cheep shot merchants that are called the Stewart bros bahahahaha
Des is a former schoolteacher...perhaps the first thing he should do is organise some remedial English lessons for the semi-illiterate Dogs fans like IwishIwasAballer:

"loose" = "lose"
"its" = "it's" (ie. "it is")
"your" = "you're" (ie. "you are")
"sea eagles" = "Sea Eagles" (proper noun)
"Habour" = "Harbour"
"thats" = "that's" (ie. "that is")
"i" = "I" (personal pronoun)
"cheep" = "cheap"

Really, these people should at least learn the language before they come to this country. :D

IwishIwasAballer said:
No need to let the truth cut you up man..... its all good even if your gonna be located elsewhere and be called the woop woop sea eagles, hahahaha how does the Perth / WA Sea Eagles sound chump ?

bahahah broke ass mofo's

oh and Coffs Habour...... is that all you have in your arsenal ? man thats so 2004 bro, i believe its now 2011 and soon to be 2012

see ya broke ass wanna be elite no coach warring board members manly soon to be aka perth sea eagles

oh before i forget, get your man Foran to send me his jersey size cause i got one here for him with a big number 6 ready to rock

don't worry too much cause you can keep those two cheep shot merchants that are called the Stewart bros bahahahaha
Theres been plenty more stories since 2004 braa but prefer to support the Seaeagles than waste my time & jump on your Belmore allsorts website to share them with your highly rated fellow supporters. Why these supporters keep thinking buying Hasler will turn around a heartless club with no spine or spirit bemuses me, check out recent money spent on a pathetic inadequate team who cant make the top 8. Another thing, No use raving on about all this cash when it keeps getting flushed down the drain with your incompetent recruitment staff Braa - forget Des - you need counselling!!!

I wouldn't suggest a random snapshot of sections of our fans would stack up any better than Bulldogs fans. People in glass houses etc .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6