There is no SAABstitute for Speed ,Courage and Determination

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Speed Thrills the fans and Kills the opposition and the Extraordinary Athlete Jason Saab is one of the thrilling players and the reason why fans like me that love the exciting game of NRL go to Manly games

Jason's Awesome talent , Competitive Drive , Never say Die Courage and Determination will now drive him to another level

Below is part of his Inspirational Journey
If any one can post the full article it would be very much appreciated .

NRL speedster reveals surprise sporting move​

Jason Saab has used his personal battles as motivation, and now one of the fastest men in the NRL is ready to take the next step – swapping his footy boots for boxing gloves.

Manly Sea eagles backs are meant to fly over the try line !!!
1701463427744.png

Last edited:
Agree. Speed is key especially in the backs. Cant compete with slow backs.
There is absolutely NO Advantage to being slow
Slow is a Catastrophic Liability in defense and attack .
Slow is a Sitting duck waiting to be devoured by Speed

Speed Kills and the faster you go
the bigger the slower mediocre mess you leave behind
1701466292870.png

01. Tom Trbojevic (fast)
02. Jason Saab (ridiculous fast) - league leader
03. Tolu Koula (ridiculous fast) - league leader
04. Reuben Garrick (fast)
05. *
06. Luke Brooks (fast) - running half
07. Daly Cherry-Evans (moderate) - ball player

That wing spot is paramount / important. We have:
  • Ray Vaega (slow, but powerful)
  • Christian Tuipulotu (moderate, and powerful)
  • Jaxson Paulo (fast) - my choice
  • Clayton Faulalo (very fast) - smokey (CAN score)

When it's all said and done, I actually do think that's a top 3-4 backline. I hope Siebold gets that number 5 spot right. Like @BOZO says, speed does kill in 2023, and we need to be able to match it out wide pace wise.

We have to remember, we'll have to compensate for the lack of pace from players like Lodge, Jake, Schuster, Woods and others, so being agile elsewhere is so important.

01. Tom Trbojevic (fast)
05. *

When it's all said and done, I actually do think that's a top 3-4 backline. I hope Siebold gets that number 5 spot right. Like @BOZO says, speed does kill in 2023, and we need to be able to match it out wide pace wise.

We have to remember, we'll have to compensate for the lack of pace from players like Lodge, Jake, Schuster, Woods and others, so being agile elsewhere is so important.
Pace in the forwards not so much of an issue Ryan, we have Olacalatu, Bully and Burbo, should he make the side and Ailoi's no slouch either. Just need our forwards to hit and bend the line look for the occasional off-load. Agree on our backs, we now have the fastest backline in the comp.

Pace in the forwards not so much of an issue Ryan, we have Olacalatu, Bully and Burbo, should he make the side and Ailoi's no slouch either. Just need our forwards to hit and bend the line look for the occasional off-load. Agree on our backs, we now have the fastest backline in the comp.
Paseka is a pretty mobile forward for his size, too. Sipley has been known to split a line and make a break as well.

01. Tom Trbojevic (fast)
05. *

Ryan i actually think DCE is in the fast category. He's a freak athlete and is always backing up the speed merchants.

01. Tom Trbojevic (fast)
05. *

Agree mate.........there is no faster backline in the NRL than Trbo, Saab, Garrick, Koula, Paulo, Brooks & DCE. I'd like to see an NRL Club Relay with our team represented in the following order:-
Koula > Trbo > Garrick > Saab to bring it home.......

I think DCE is pretty fast. Which is great as a Manly fan, not so much as a Blues fan:
DCE has Demonstrated his Dynamic speed exploding through defensive lines on many occasions

The Ageless DCE is not only keeping up with the great pace of the new game
He is also still Dominating it

At 34 years of age DCE is still capable of creating a Rage
The Dual Maroon captain is still one of top halves in the Game

Manly's and QLDS 007 Licence to Thrill has No Expiry date
1702247719124.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10