• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bugger me...first time I've heard it....hmmm that could have something to do with my intoxication levels back then.
Bring it on I say.
Sometimes I go down to the local German club for a feed (no portion control for our Fritz friends!)....anyways somewhere thru the evening Hans and Helga and a bloke with an accordian (who could pass as grandpa from the Munsters...) Get up and belt out a cpl of songs from the homeland, which everyone usually joins in because they've been drinking 15% grog in bucket mugs since they walked In the door!
My point being (yes there is one!)....Im going to get them to have a crack at singing this song and see if we can record it because that chorus just lends itself to some big Herman the German baritone backing vocals.:D

My mates at school used to hassle me, they used to sing "Manly Warringah, Fultons a stinker, Eadies a poser and so are the rest" lol. jealous much! Funny they singled out those two legends. No Peters is a poser lol

I used to love hearing this as the game was about to start, called by Frank Hyde.
Agree. When I was a kid in the 70's, there was a flimsy plastic Record of the '73 season. The theme song would start then Ray Warren would say, "tho' it was the year of the Manly SeaEagles it wasn't all smooth sailing..." And on he'd go.
The cover had the '73 Manly & Cronulla team pics.
I wish I still had it.

My mates at school used to hassle me, they used to sing "Manly Warringah, Fultons a stinker, Eadies a poser and so are the rest" lol. jealous much! Funny they singled out those two legends. No Peters is a poser lol
My wife still sings it with "Eadie's a hog and Brannigan's a wog" bloody Lidcombe girl...

Eagle rock all day everyday.. Waltzin Matilda hardly does it for me.. Not exactly catchy either

Original as they run on the field...and Eagle Rock blasting after we have pumped the sh1t out of the opposition.

I remember that one. Had a few fights in the school yard over that.

I grew up with the old one as well, but I can never work out why they say "Seagulls" instead of "Sea Eagles", or perhaps whoever is singing is doing a bad job trying to say "Sea Eagles"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6