their are a lot of guys on some real good drugs-can i have some.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That passion, that committment. Where was it four weeks ago ? Lets hope we see it in four weeks time.

Nothing is penned. I can just do a cut and paste - it's the same old **** play every week anyway.

Two days before the so-called biggest game of our season and we're treated to the spectacle of Captain Calamity parading around some unknown oval with his dirty Rooster brother.

What exactly is that? Where is our focus for this game?

Care to respond???????????
:blah: :blah:
:blah: :blah:

It is a strange disease this Manlysupporteritis.

Symptoms seem to be high hopes, glazed eyes, dashed with a touch of depression and a deep longing for for the seventies, mid eighties and mid nineties. The Silvertail strain is particularly virilent as it is mixed with a touch of pessemism (couched as realism and fear of mediocrity!) If you catch this disease it will send your partners and friends crazy, irritate your work mates intensely and drive you to drink between the months of March and September. Only known cure is isolation in Antartica or a total electronic free zone!

fluffy
'****HEAD ONCE AGAIN" HEH

did you notice the second part of the thread re pride in the jersey.of course not.

you tip them every week old boy.2 or 3 months ago i said we would be lucky to win a game in the back half.we have won two from our last 10 and you my friend tip them every week.in that time they have been flogged by souths,beaten by the worst form team in the comp by A CLUB RECORD 68 points and showed no committment.during this time players like king and monaghan that you championed so hard have done sweet **** all and we are at 150-1 to win the comp despite making the semis.that sort of price is unheard of since the 8 began.

as you may have realised from my thread posted sunday i am extremely happy like everyone else to make the 8.my original thread suggested we have to have pride in the jersey tonight and we did and the result followed.i also selected us to run seventh at the start of the year.on reflection i would think my assessment of the overall year and the back half when the draw got tougher together with my assessment of some of our heroes is slightly superior than your "they will win every week " ,"monas is a champ" and "go kingey"stuff.all i ask for is effort every week.you obviously dont have those requirements.

we will lose next week because parramatta are a far superior team in great form.if our boys turn up and have a dig as i suspect they might i will be a happy camper.it wont be enough.we are simply outclassed and there is no disgrace in being beaten by a better football team while playing with pride.

i see you have selected them once again this week.what a shock.never been done before of course but then our form just screams out for us to win the game.congratulations on tipping them against the raiders.if you keep firing the gun you will eventually hit something i suppose.

oh and dont waste your money on the TAB this week.i will certianly take yours(assuming you can afford the 50 c minimum).i will need something to take away the pain.

a fool and his money are easily parted "****HEAD".

LMAO

What arrogance.

Sue you are the funiest person on this site.

Love it - keep it coming chump

mata i dont think sue needs you sticking up for him again, he is a grown man and gives out enough crap to others, im sure he can handle a bit coming back

Yeah, but sue and I think similarly when it comes to you.

The "Manly can win" virus is not the only one that is particularly prevalent on this site this morning.

I can handle it old boy.

if i had the time to waste calling you a "****head" every time you tipped the eagles in the last 3 months or declared monaghan and king as champions it would mean i would be sitting in some ****box factory beside you right now trying to save up for a 50 cent bet.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6