The weather

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Will the weather be a contributing factor, this off the BOM
Saturday Late change with rain. Min 11 Max 19

It will be a contributing factor to whether we go out on the cans after the box!

(puns intended)

I have a forecast for Sunday

"dark cloudy and faaark my head will hurt"

no thank you sir!

Sleep -> shower -> eat -> get on plane - nap -> off plane -> and sally is picking me up from airport

no thank you sir!

Sleep -> shower -> eat -> get on plane - nap -> off plane -> and sally is picking me up from airport

Sleep....sleep is for pussies- I'll be tying it on and getting someone else to drive home!

lol

Yeah I have to come back and meet up with this chick so sleep will be on the agenda I think! Plus I have been burning on about 4 - 5 hours sleep max all week and ready to die!
Sleepy and hung over date is not good!

It would appear Dan has checked out of the "i miss me chick, wanna slash me wrists" boo hoo clinic and is back in the saddle. Very good to see Dan, congratulations.

Although, this mentioning some Sally chick multiple times in a thread is a worry and seems to indicate he has jumped back in the saddle and fell off the other side in to the burning hot coals of the camp fire.

Good golly, have you learnt nothing in that Liverpool episode. Contain your enthusiam man,,,its only a female ! :naughty:

lol nah mate not in the hot coals.....definately not. Just stoked that being hungover I no longer have to hitch a train home!
mentioning a name twice is hardly enthusiasm mate. Dont worry I am not planning any proposals :) :lol: :lol: :lol: :naughty:

I have serious concerns about missing my flight on sunday too and serious concerns about spending the morning and flight with my head in the toilet!

Cant eb too serious if Dan is letting you call he a horse ;)

doesnt matter what the weather will be like - both teams have to play in it

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4