The TRex Thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
T Rex is a offensive weapon that while inconsistent can win you a game but possibly lose it as well. However I believe you take the chance with him especially when he actually decides to be fully motivated and committed. No other team has a T Rex so he's unique and while he can be sub par in defense and lackluster in attack he is a gamechanger. Like last night he can alter a game with one run. Lets hope he can alter 2 more games for the better before he leaves.

Napper said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
It was Foran running out of the line that was the biggest factor in the Tamou try

True but Trex made no effort to get him. Otherwise big game from him. Really aimed up in defence and ran hard. Good timing, look out Melbourne!!
agree. T-Rex was lost and lazy for the whole set leading up to the Tamou try.

I think we are harsh on him because we all know what he is capable of, when he is at his best he is one of the most damaging ball runners in the game. I would be more then happy to see him play really well in our last two matches ;)

He is very capable of delivering us the premiership on his own explosive efforts.

Thought he was ok, but could do a whole lot more - just look at what Tafua did. T-rex should be racking up 150+ metres a game easily. I reckon he'd be better only having 50 mins a game. Be interesting to see what Des does with him next year.

The only time I've seen a good 80 mins from him this year was the game he was trying to prove himself before origin after all the time off. Maybe he over did it as he then proceeded to do bugger all in origin.

He drifts in and out of games like a centre . Read somewhere that there was a 12 minute stint in a game where he did nothing , didnt make a run nor make a tackle .

I love T Rex but he does drift in and out of games. However as long as he can make game-changing plays like he did before the Taufua try with a big run and penalty I can partially live with it. He has 2 more games for us and if he can create plays that help us win I will be stoked. Him and Coaltrain are very similar and unique in that they are huge units that both look uninvolved at times but have
the ability to alter a game with one play. Really hoping for T Rex to have a big game
against the Storm and in the GF possibly. He's our x factor and not so secret weapon lol. Gotta say I'm not that disappointed where losing him, because as much as I love watching him reek havoc he just just doesn't do it consistently enough. If he was like Killer or Kitey and brought it week in week out i would never want him to go. Hes definitely some what of an enigma but I do wish him well for the future especially the next week or 2 lol.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4