[Resurrected] The Trent Vent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Missed the game tonight went fishing instead, caught a 6kg snapper.
Came home and watched the highlights, to be honest i wasnt really surprised with the results.
You know what hurts the most was watching a shattered captain Tom at the press conference, breaks your heart.
Stick a jersey on it. The club will sign it and you'll be rich.....and it's got to be an improvement on some of the bottom feeders we've got now.

I feel the end of Trent will be gaining momentum after the Nth Qld game. If the Titans had a field day inside our 20 last night image what the Cowboys are going to do to our defence line. This is going to be ugly.....not enjoying this season at all and it could be our worst in a long time.

Enoughs enough.

Results driven business.

Dont blame the injuries. Toovey never got that luxury. We were **** from round 1 anyway.

Barrett out!

Agree, the guys an A grade moron not to mention he can't coach. It's obvious the players aren't playing for him or the coaching staff( Punt Seibold the storm scumbag now!!!).How the hell does he omit Mateo while picking Godinet at five eight,playing Brown at centre and having Leary on the bench over AFB. This nightmare will continue while this Muppet is in charge.

100%. It's time to go ...dramatic pause... Trent
I have never seen such poor team selection and use of the interchange in 35 years !

Lewis Brown, starting in the centres and Wright sitting on the bench was the end of Barretts career !

Jake to lock was the only good move he made this year.

Being serious for a minute, I could agree that if one or two of the purchased players turned out as duds then they are simply duds. However, we have a situation here where the "team" is right off the boil. This wont be fixed by having people return from injury. If everybody is putting in sub-par performance, then it is necessary to identify the lowest common denominator... And, that is the whole decision-making group, starting at the top.

An old saying "The beatings will continue until morale improves" Normally this is funny, but here it is serious.

We need manly people at the helm simple,if you look back at our success all were manly affiliated,so why change a winning formula,please bring it back,let's get that us vrs them mentality back,let other fans hate us again for being successful,cause at the moment there laughing at us,I can only hope that we avoid the spoon cause that would be the lowest point in our great history.

What including the run of three weeks when the opposition put 50 on us in a row?

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/nrl-2004/results.html

It is amazing how our minds perceive something (sorry for stepping on your territory Rex...)

Still not as bad as our finish to 2003 season

Round 22 H Canberra L 16 - 51 Brookvale - Simon Woolford got sent off in this game so it was against 12 men @:eek:
Round 23 H Bulldogs L 24 - 56 Brookvale
Round 24 A Sydney L 16 - 46 Aussie
Round 25 H Penrith L 26 - 52 Brookvale
Round 26 A Melbourne L 10 - 40 Olympic Park

Peter Sharp in his heyday. We are bad at the moment but we haven't quite reached this level yet, and that 2003 side had no real injury issues to blame.....they were just poor.

Someone get onto Mr And Mrs Trebojevic and tell me to have another 13 boys so we might have a chance
Nah, Brett Fulton.

From 2014:

Brett, 38, coached three junior teams — Beacon Hill under 9s, 10s and 11s. All three made grand finals in first division, and all three won.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...l/news-story/1df6f72fa2d7d65b437167b55bcc2aee

Would not surprise me at all if he ended up as 1st grade coach.
can we get a sad emoticon?
Posts like this want to make me cry

I have never felt this much apathy toward a football season. I want my club back.

I would be happy to restart with a blank canvas. So long as we change ALL the artists.

Still not as bad as our finish to 2003 season

Round 22 H Canberra L 16 - 51 Brookvale - Simon Woolford got sent off in this game so it was against 12 men @:eek:
Round 23 H Bulldogs L 24 - 56 Brookvale
Round 24 A Sydney L 16 - 46 Aussie
Round 25 H Penrith L 26 - 52 Brookvale
Round 26 A Melbourne L 10 - 40 Olympic Park

Peter Sharp in his heyday. We are bad at the moment but we haven't quite reached this level yet, and that 2003 side had no real injury issues to blame.....they were just poor.
Were we still the northern eagles name then?

Agree, the guys an A grade moron not to mention he can't coach. It's obvious the players aren't playing for him or the coaching staff( Punt Seibold the storm scumbag now!!!).How the hell does he omit Mateo while picking Godinet at five eight,playing Brown at centre and having Leary on the bench over AFB. This nightmare will continue while this Muppet is in charge.

Not only that.. as stated in this thread and countless others.. bringing in a non manly man was doomed from the start. We need players who identify with the club. This club was built in an 'us v them' mentally. Barrett has ruined the culture here. You can tell a few players are not happy and it shows in the performances.

Id happily give Menzies a go as he had just as much first grade experience as Barrett when he got the job.

PS. Not happy about the renaming of the thread title.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4