[Resurrected] The Trent Vent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TB has no fortitude and mollycoddles the playing group who love getting paid the big bucks whilst not being challenged. I had a dream that I could be treated like a prince and win a premiership - time to wake up lads. They don't really respect Barrett if they did no one would have gone to he strip club at Gladstone and the penalty imposed upon DCE was hardly a deterrent but rather trying to look as thought they had done something about it. So important is the love of the core playing group TB threw a player under the bus to keep it (Hastings). Of course the majority of the group want him to stay he is their buddy and they are in their comfort zone that why we hear comments like I want to be coached by him for the rest of my career. I'm not surprised by the suggestion that Marty does not enjoy this romper room mentality and wants out. I'd rather keep Marty than Barrett. For goodness sake get Barrett out now and appoint a tough coach who can have the whole preseason to prepare them for a real dig next year. If we can't have Turves then Maquire is the man. If it means that Walker wants out then so be it. Sacrifices need to be made for serious gain.

Its not just Trent. Its a Perfect Storm of poor administration, poor defence coaching, ongoing issues with the NRL, talk of players wanting out, serious injuries to many of the squad for three of the past four years, a general inertia regarding upgrading of the football park. Trent by himself with this squad, a decent defence coach and sensible admin operations, without huge injury losses and no ongoing NRL interference, may have made a quite decent coach. But he's just bandading leak after leak in this side, and is I suspect reverting to conservatism and myopic patterns. A top coach may have been able to deal with the rubbish. A rookie? No way.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8