The Tool is at it again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think frothfield gets his stories from threads on this forum.
Wasn't there a thread on here a while back where we were all saying about matai wanting to go to the warriors.That's where he propably got his info from.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Seriously why does ANYONE on here even read the Smellograpgh, or for those of us in QLD , the Bronco Mail .

I get my Manly news on Silvertails, thanks @Dan

Me too, in general but the 'problem' is, whenever there is a rubbish story like this one, someone always posts it on silvertails.

So unfortunately, there is no avoiding the rubbish.

ALinda said:
bob dylan said:
That's right Isz he dobbed Wolf into the NRL.

Hang on, are you serious? Is this for real or speculation??!

Max Delmege ‏@maxsam44
@ReadingThePlay the dribble he feeds to the Telecrap and also dobbinb our beloved #Wolfie in for Gambling. Only #Grubs do that

:s

What I don't get with The Drip is, how does Manly being dragged through the Media each week help his pay packet. :huh:

I would have to say I disagree about the Wolfman situation if true. I believe that it would be everyone responsibility whether they are on the board or a player/employee to inform the correct channels of illegal activity.

Organisations with a good culture, strong integrity and leadership expect that too.

Don't go blaming Zorba for Wolfman getting caught, Wolfman can only blame himself for the predicament he is in.

He used to be a permanent fixture around TABs on the northern beaches. Dobbing in someone for betting would be pretty hypocritical.

Firstly, its not illegal to bet - the transgression is still only a breaking of a Code of Conduct - many Players do that at many Clubs. :cool:

Irrespective of what the transgression is - surely a Board Member needs to protect his Corporation first.

Dealing with issues internally has to be a priority - otherwise The Brand is damaged. Then the Club can escalate the perceived problem to the Integrity Unit of the NRL, if it sees fit.

Manly's many issues arising from confidential Board Meetings, always end up in the Newspapers :huh:

Even Parra manages to keep most of their operational issues in house :cool:

So it is one person (Max) accusing another?

An no one in this situation has an agenda at all.

Forgive me if i reserve judgement

HappilyManly said:
ALinda said:
bob dylan said:
That's right Isz he dobbed Wolf into the NRL.

Hang on, are you serious? Is this for real or speculation??!

Max Delmege ‏@maxsam44
@ReadingThePlay the dribble he feeds to the Telecrap and also dobbinb our beloved #Wolfie in for Gambling. Only #Grubs do that

:s

What I don't get with The Drip is, how does Manly being dragged through the Media each week help his pay packet. :huh:

It doesn't. It's to create bad headlines for Dave Perry. Zorba The Hutt still holds a grudge.

Hopa was signed for 4 years but plays for 2. So their cap is only 425pa for 1 more year.

Buzz will continue to lob grenades in the hope of taking down Manly. But his fascile attempts merely strengthens The Fortress walls :)

Manly is more than the current Playing Group, as the decades of success has recorded. :sleepy:

A person I know called Kevin may have made a comment on the article.
Kevin doesn't like phil.;)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7