• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
At the bottom of my page, there is a thread that doesn't exist.

It is highlighted in pink, has no posts nor replies.

The 'last post' button always shows the current time.

Anyone (read:Dan) know what this is about?

Conspiracies always welcome.

Where is this link? I'll take a look when I am back on deck in more capacity next week

Hi Dan,

When I am on the rugby league forum main page which has all the threads listed; it's right down the bottom as the last thread.

Of5Lr.jpg

hope that's big enough

@[Daniel]

Very odd. I'll have a look at it soon

ok thanks mate. Will look today. Had to spend my birthday yesterday driving and flying to Sydney but am back on deck now so can spend some time doing some clean up

Daniel said:
check it for me again now

Hiya,

Still on page 2 (gotta admit, it's not a bother to me it was more a fyi so only put into it what you want. I'm sure it's just some mirror site harverting all your goodies!)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

@[Daniel]

I dont see the same thread, which is the real oddity. I cant find any blank ones in the DB either

nope, thats on page 3 for me, the link below Immortal 8 thread is http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Your-top-3-Manly-players for me

Daniel said:
nope, thats on page 3 for me, the link below Immortal 8 thread is http://forums.silvertails.net/Thread-Your-top-3-Manly-players for me

I bumped an old thread to see what happened and it remained on the bottom of page 2.

Erm... I think I have 50 threads per page as well.

If you don't hear back from me, I'm off have thanksgiving turkey!

ok can you do me a favour and just change the threads per page and see if this gets rid of it. Even if you just toggle it from 50 to 30, save it then change it back to 50

Daniel said:
ok can you do me a favour and just change the threads per page and see if this gets rid of it. Even if you just toggle it from 50 to 30, save it then change it back to 50

I did that, it just pushed it out to page 3, then back on page 2 when I reset the thread length to default.

When I click on the "last post" button, the picture (below) appears.

VR3ka.jpg

@[Daniel]

can you please copy the URL of the "last post" by right clicking on it. Then I can at least see the thread it is trying to get to

ok thats not at all helpful haha lets just ignore it for now.

By the way it was also @[ManlyBacker] birthday yesterday too

Daniel said:
ok thats not at all helpful haha lets just ignore it for now.

By the way it was also @[ManlyBacker] birthday yesterday too

Ignored.

Hope sydney worked out as well.

It's been awhile, but it's just appeared again!

Shall continue to ignore.

If it is still there can you please right click on the link and copy link. I think you are highlighting and copying the link which will result in the above

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4