The team left broken by NRL halves transfer circus

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
It most definitely will cost us finals footy .we are really screwed

Well then...
fmd.jpg

3 things from that article:

1) we won't miss green
2) "Foxsports.com.au understands that Hingano’s current contract has a mechanism easing the way for a release if he is down the pecking order of halves at the club." The so-called "mechanism" would be a clause formed out of words, so it is ridiculous to call it a mechanism.
3) The photo purported to be of Hingano is not Hingano.

1) we won't miss green
2) "Foxsports.com.au understands that Hingano’s current contract has a mechanism easing the way for a release if he is down the pecking order of halves at the club." The so-called "mechanism" would be a clause formed out of words, so it is ridiculous to call it a mechanism.
We will miss Green

1) we won't miss green
And that picture is Hingano

Lets offer Hingano a contract. Say a 3 year deal at 300-350 a season. Young and allows us to save cash and buy some big name forwards. Hingano as a player has a massive future and has shown he is up to it. Dismantled sides when he got a chance this year, great world cup running the Tonga side. He kicks goals. Lets sign him up.

Sign an experienced organising half like trent or carney for cheap and insurance and more depth in case one of the young guns isn't doing the job. One year deal. Still have crocker and hastings fighting it out in pre season as well. 2018 we can have 900k to look at other possibilities like michael morgan or watch the norman situation or see how lamb goes in his second year and will be off contract .

The idea is to party like it’s 2011, come 2018. DCE is the known quantity (a la Foran back then) and Hastings (presumably) is the new ‘DCE’.

Alternately, Hodko returns for a swansong and with something to prove. Plus he can kick goals and FGs. So can Hastings.

Every cloud has a silver lining.:)

Sign an experienced organising half like trent or carney for cheap and insurance and more depth in case one of the young guns isn't doing the job. One year deal. Still have crocker and hastings fighting it out in pre season as well. 2018 we can have 900k to look at other possibilities like michael morgan or watch the norman situation or see how lamb goes in his second year and will be off contract .

This, exactly how it should be handled!

• 👍
Reactions: R3
I'm keen to give one of our young halves a chance. I'd also get one of our smarter forwards, like Jake Trbojevic, to practice long kicks and grubbers over the off season. I remember Glenn Stewart setting up a ripper of a long distance try with a grubber behind the line in the 2011 grand final. Would be nice to have a forward who could take pressure off the halves late in a set.

Lets get our own Toddles - Toddles Carney!
Id like to see us sign him. He is a few years older now and will provide some structure to offset DCE's game. He'll come cheap. Sure, he may have a few solid nights on the drink @ the Steyne, Mona & Wharfy in him, but who cares thats fine. He is a few years wiser and will do a job for us.

Lets bring Toddles to the northern beaches.

#Toddles'18

Lets get our own Toddles - Toddles Carney!
Id like to see us sign him. He is a few years older now and will provide some structure to offset DCE's game. He'll come cheap. Sure, he may have a few solid nights on the drink @ the Steyne, Mona & Wharfy in him, but who cares thats fine. He is a few years wiser and will do a job for us.

Lets bring Toddles to the northern beaches.

#Toddles'18

For $85k it’s actually not as dumb as it sounds.

A great back up if the youngsters don’t work!

The only problem I see is the greenslime won't let #Toddles'18 play for us.. Will make up some random excuse like the integrity unit did to block young jamil hoppa playing for us. Every other team is in with a chance though.

For $85k it’s actually not as dumb as it sounds.

A great back up if the youngsters don’t work!

Also a great back up for Greenturd...everytime there's a scandal not only will he continue to blame Manly, but Carney too because he plays for Manly!!

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10