The Storm's form

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
The Storm's form

Form is a hard one to guage. When talking about Sunday's match its very have to compare the two teams considering their last clash was in round 13.

But, if we look at how the finals have panned out we see that the Storm accounted for the Broncos fairly easily, 40-0. They had their week off but its what happened outside of the top two teams games that interests me.

In the first week the Cowboys scrapped home over the Bulldogs by 2 points. The Eels the next week scrapped home of the Bulldogs ONLY after that intercept try from a terrible pass. Then the following week you could say the Storm struggled for the majority of the game to defeat the Eels. IMO, the final indicate to me that the Eels went through the finals a little worse that the Cowboys.

Given the Storm struggled to get over the Eels and we completley dominated the Cowboys for 80mins, I reckon we are going in the better team, despite what all the experts say.

If we had played the storm last week they wouldn't be contesting their second GF IMO.

The Storm's form

I was at the game we lost. Last round in Melbourne last year, They were peaking, we had peaked and didn't win another game.

This year we are peaking and they have peaked. The omens are good.

The Storm's form

form means nothing

its one game and you have to turn up and do everything right to win

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8