The spine next week?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wright will be there somewhere - likely wing
Parcel - Api - DCE & ??
Walker as much chance as any at fullback....tough initiation for anyone at the back with the kicking game of JT , Coote, Granville & Morgan...

1-Walker
6-Koroisau
7-Cherry-Evans
9-Parcell

And is anyone thinking Hynes will be our future 5/8. Seems like he is playing really well and can also kick goals. He reminds me of Corey Norman and is the same build as him a tall 5/8. I wonder if Barrett has him in the future plans he is a great prospect hopefully gets a game this year. He could even play fullback this weekend if needed but I doubt it.

1 WiliAme
2 Wright
6 Walker
7 Chez
9 Parcell
Most likely. Barrett liked Williames form enough to have faith with him at top level and I expect him to continue that by moving him to the 1.

After this week though when they've had some time to prepare, who knows. If it was an injury in the centres it would likely be easier but this requires some shuffling.

1 Wright
2 Williame
3 Matai
4 Lyon
5 Lavaka
6 Walker
7 DCE
8 Myles
9 Parcell
10 Lawrence
11 Taupau
12 Mateo*
13 JTurbo

TRed*
Brown
Vave
Fonua-Blake

*swap em if you have to but we need Mateo's spark

And is anyone thinking Hynes will be our future 5/8. Seems like he is playing really well and can also kick goals. He reminds me of Corey Norman and is the same build as him a tall 5/8. I wonder if Barrett has him in the future plans he is a great prospect hopefully gets a game this year. He could even play fullback this weekend if needed but I doubt it.
Our Under 20s are 0 from 7. He must be one of the few that is playing well.

Didn't TBaz say in the post game presser that Api picked up a back complaint and was unlikely to be fit with the short turnaround, so he was really hoping Parcell is ready to go. Or did I just imagine that after too many Anzac day brews?

I know the team has been named but Snake and Tom are both at long odds to play. Come Saturday night it will be -
1.Hynes
6. Walker
7. DCE
9. Parcell
Wright will most likely come onto the wing for Tommy.

Against an easier side mateo yes,but can't afford his brain snaps against the cows they'll punish us.

Running out of options. Either untried rookies or players out of position. Mateo may well be the safest bet. Has played a few FG games and Matai does like running off him.

Who ever gets the nod .. Go WillyArmy!

With the injuries we have and another 5 day turn around the cows can only beat themselves here. They should rest every player, play the nsw cup team under advice from medical staff. Call it a duty of care.

We should have done this for a channel 9 game

This match had disaster written all over it. A shame in some ways it is at home. A waste of a home game. Is that being too pessimistic? or just realistic. I would tell the forwards to get ready for a big workload. This will surely be a test of character. Interesting to see who stands up to it.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6