The Simpson's Movie?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Simpson's Movie?

So, who's going?

I am going to the Australian Premiere tonight! Can't wait!

I'll feedback what I think of it tomorrow morning before the release on Thursday.

The Simpson's Movie?

I'm going onThursday mate and looking forward to it very much so am I ....fark I sound like Yoda !

The Simpson's Movie?

Well...

If you are a casual fine, you will probably have a few laughs. If you are a big fan, you will think it's the most recycled empty Simpson's 'episode' ever made.

The jokes have either been used before (and not as good), or they are just stupid jokes where you don't need to think.

1 star out of 5.

The Simpson's Movie?

Well...

If you are a casual fine, you will probably have a few laughs. If you are a big fan, you will think it's the most recycled empty Simpson's 'episode' ever made.

The jokes have either been used before (and not as good), or they are just stupid jokes where you don't need to think.

1 star out of 5.

that sux but I sort of expected it....I'm a regular Simpsons watcher but would much prefer if they made a Family Guy Movie....now that is a funny show :lol2:

The Simpson's Movie?

Well, Family Guy is sh1t, so that wouldn't be a good thing.

And they sort of have made a Family Guy movie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stewie_Griffin:_The_Untold_Story

The Simpson's Movie?

Although a big fan, They are definately running out of fresh ideas. It is unfortunately reaching it's use by date :cry:

The Simpson's Movie?

Well, Family Guy is sh1t, so that wouldn't be a good thing.

And they sort of have made a Family Guy movie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stewie_Griffin:_The_Untold_Story

sweet thanks for that- although I have to disagree with your opinion of the Family Guy- what don't you like about the show?

The Simpson's Movie?

[quote author=Matabele]
I'm more interested in seeing Amazing Grace to be honest.
Who is she and where can I meet her? :clap:
8)
[/quote]

Many places, but obviously not in the bible thumping Anglican haunt you frequent. ;)

The Simpson's Movie?

Wow... lot's of things to comment on :)

Firstly, I know I didn't have high hopes for the Simpsons movie, but I had heard such good things over here that I was brought around. My own damn fault (not that I've seen it yet).

Family Guy is an awesome show and the Stewie Griffin story is great, too. Although I don't know why you don't like it, Cliff, I don't doubt it... my brother hates it, but loves American Dad (a show that I only just tolerate). Go figure: two shows by the same guy but with almost polar audiences.

Mata: thanks for mentioning Amazing Grace. I'd never heard of it, but it looks really interesting. I'll tell you what, though: as I was watching the preview I kept thinking to myself, I'd love to see a movie about the Underground Railroad. For those who don't know of it, it was a group of people that helped African American slaves escape in the 1800's. Some reports say that up to 100,000 slaves were freed this way, and apparently the songs "Swing Low, Sweet Chariot" and "Steal Away Jesus" make secret references to it...

The Simpson's Movie?

watched the Simpsons Movie and I have to disagree with you Cliffy I found it not too bad....I'd give it 7/10 some funny stuff in there and the plot was far from predictable

The Simpson's Movie?

Am I the only person in a 1st world country who hasnt been engulfed by the Simpsons ? My awkward confession is that ive never seen an episode of the show. Ever. I have no interest at all.

So im afraid the whole movie hype leaves me particularly unphased. (insert blank yellow circle with no smiley features at all)

The Simpson's Movie?

I had to speak at Chapel today at school - spoke on Bart Simpson. :lol: :lol: Ran a quiz and gave out donuts and movie ticket. Kids got into it big time. The programme is a cultural icon. I must say I love it!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4