The Silvertails Facebook page.. It's rubbish!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Though that says good and bad things Nate. Though we have a very sor specific neiche

Thanks to all. A community is a sum of it's members remember. And even jatz will atest to the fact I will share a beer with anyone. Ha ha.

I have met so many good people from this site. Good lads loving a good team

What may I ask is Dan doing posting on ST when he's supposed to be having a dirty weekend on the Sunshine Coast? 

Dan link said:
Thanks to all. A community is a sum of it's members remember. And even jatz will atest to the fact I will share a beer with anyone. Ha ha.

Getting a bit sentimental there, have you progressed from the beer onto the gin?

Dan link said:
Though that says good and bad things Nate. Though we have a very sor specific neiche

Over 50GB in bandwidth usage for anysite is a pretty impressive... In fact with 11 days left i bet this site might hit 150GB for the Month which is just insane... All good if you ask me Dan :p

Matabele link said:
What may I ask is Dan doing posting on ST when he's supposed to be having a dirty weekend on the Sunshine Coast? 

He is missing you Mata. I had to comfort the poor fella all arvo.

Dan link said:

Great to meet you & Leanne also Dan.

The bartender was a bit cranky because he just had his tubes tied.

What's been happening guys? How's the old thread going? I thought this thread would've died already into obscurity. But no! It lives..

Dan, I love the site. I think it's great.. What you guys do here is fantastic! I tell my fans on my page about silvertails.net, and for awhile.. I had the website link on my page. It's a professional, easy to use site, and I thank you for not kicking me out of it. I'd like to apologise for accusing someone of deleting my info. Just seems strange that not only my signature was deleted.. But my website and it's title. Anyways.. Whatever.

Footy's on tomorrow.. And I'm pumped! It's going to be a tough one, but I think Manly by 4

If this lovefest continues I may have to return to just throwing empty beer cans at Gould's head on tv for entertainment. 8)

Liueli of Brookvale link said:
What's been happening guys? How's the old thread going? I thought this thread would've died already into obscurity. But no! It lives..

Dan, I love the site. I think it's great.. What you guys do here is fantastic! I tell my fans on my page about silvertails.net, and for awhile.. I had the website link on my page. It's a professional, easy to use site, and I thank you for not kicking me out of it. I'd like to apologise for accusing someone of deleting my info. Just seems strange that not only my signature was deleted.. But my website and it's title. Anyways.. Whatever.

Footy's on tomorrow.. And I'm pumped! It's going to be a tough one, but I think Manly by 4

no link to Silvertails on your fan page anymore Hmmm

Not a dirty weekend we cane down here with friends

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=Liueli of Brookvale link=topic=182713.msg255670#msg255670 date=1269091854]

[/quote]

Yeah I removed it after Metabele kept breaking my balls. PLUS I thought the admins didn't want to be associated with a page like mine. I still tell people about it silvertails.net though.

Liueli of Brookvale link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=182713.msg255676#msg255676 date=1269118424]
[quote author=Liueli of Brookvale link=topic=182713.msg255670#msg255670 date=1269091854]

[/quote]

Yeah I removed it after Metabele kept breaking my balls. PLUS I thought the admins didn't want to be associated with a page like mine. I still tell people about it silvertails.net though.
[/quote] You can choose to put a link up on your page, no skin off my nose.  But don't go SPAMMING the Silvertails news feed - and we won't do likewise to you.  Anyone that SPAMS the news feed will get the same treatment.  No great science to it.

Bottom line is, we all support Manly, just have different ways of expressing it.  Each to their own.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7