The Silvertails Facebook page.. It's rubbish!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Liueli of Brookvale link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182713.msg255563#msg255563 date=1269057257]
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=182713.msg255555#msg255555 date=1269056654]

liueli grow up theres nothing wrong with the silvertails group or ures ignore matas most of us do :p
  Isn't it about time you stopped paying me attention each and every time you post then?  Look at your signature!!!
[/quote]

Oi Metabele.. Do you have any control how creepy you are?  :eek:

You deleted my signature.. Don't you think that's a little weird? Is this how you get back at people? Haha, dude you've got issues! I hope people see what you've done and realise how wrong you are.. You're not right mate, up there *points to head* ;D  Haha!

People are right.. You're better off being ignored.  ;D
[/quote] Erm, I was referring to Cambo's signature which quotes me.  I haven;t touched yours, didn't even know you had one.  You're not the sharpest knife perhaps?

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Vid gets Caviar Sangas in his corporate box on the hill doesn't he???

Nah mate....A Beluga pie and a couple of Krug extra dry's like the rest of the group is Ok with me.

Actually, Groggo has got a photo of me having a beer with Roy Masters at the NRL season launch at the Domain and we persuaded him to put my well travelled Eagles stubby cooler on his drink.

Interesting guy and we had a good chat about the "Fibros & Silvertail" era and it was of course all part of the theatre of the game in those days and something that he manipulated incredibly well to great effect.

"No one likes us....We don't care"

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Liueli of Brookvale link=topic=182713.msg255570#msg255570 date=1269059311]
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182713.msg255563#msg255563 date=1269057257]
[quote author=Cambo link=topic=182713.msg255555#msg255555 date=1269056654]

liueli grow up theres nothing wrong with the silvertails group or ures ignore matas most of us do :p
  Isn't it about time you stopped paying me attention each and every time you post then?  Look at your signature!!!
[/quote]

Oi Metabele.. Do you have any control how creepy you are?  :eek:

You deleted my signature.. Don't you think that's a little weird? Is this how you get back at people? Haha, dude you've got issues! I hope people see what you've done and realise how wrong you are.. You're not right mate, up there *points to head* ;D  Haha!

People are right.. You're better off being ignored.  ;D
[/quote] Erm, I was referring to Cambo's signature which quotes me.  I haven;t touched yours, didn't even know you had one.  You're not the sharpest knife perhaps?
[/quote]

Sorry mate.. I guess it just disappeared by itself.

Pie and Ted's are WAY better anyway.

I am more concerned how Nicci's "Man Sevant" feels about her impending wedding under the Black Dot at Brookvale to Brett Stewy???

I wonder does the grape peeler read this forum, I have a feeling he doesn't, because if he did the grapes might end up in a different orrifice!!!

Actually Matabele doesn't have permissions to delete your signature only 3 people do, and none of them were near the site today. Given smf is fairly **** there is a chance it did go away by itself.

However I like controversy, I own this site and I will back you and blame matas.

That's ****ed matas can't believe you did that. It totally undermines everything we all stand for and undermines this blokes position. My god, how will I ever enjoy a beer and watching the footy again with all this going on, I deadset will struggle to sleep tonight

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Pie and Ted's are WAY better anyway.

I am more concerned how Nicci's \"Man Sevant\" feels about her impending wedding under the Black Dot at Brookvale to Brett Stewy???

I wonder does the grape peeler read this forum, I have a feeling he doesn't, because if he did the grapes might end up in a different orrifice!!!
I like you Mark from Brisbane. You're funny and 100% Manly.

Dan link said:
Actually Matabele doesn't have permissions to delete your signature only 3 people do, and none of them were near the site today. Given smf is fairly S**t there is a chance it did go away by itself.

However I like controversy, I own this site and I will back you and blame matas.

That's F**ked matas can't believe you did that. It totally undermines everything we all stand for and undermines this blokes position. My god, how will I ever enjoy a beer and watching the footy again with all this going on, I deadset will struggle to sleep tonight
Admit it Dan, you haven't had this much fun since the forum wars.  You're like a Jack Russell on a chain that can smell a bitch on heat. 

More like a cavalier king Charles behind a fence seperated from people

Dan link said:
More like a cavalier king Charles behind a fence seperated from people
are they those gay dogs hahaha jokes

the facebook page looks good guys well done

I have been at a wedding today and just came across this thread. What a load of bollocks. Lulu is obviously trawling for more members of his facebook page. Good luck to him.

Classic he has no historical understanding of the history of our club or from where the hatred comes. Also rather funny that he does not understand parody or irony. The song is an old one that does not take itself too seriously. Had he been at Parra Stadium for the Semi in 2005 he would have seen a very funny guy sing it and then get chucked out as all the Parra supporters started chucking things at him and taking the bait.

Noone is putting anyone down!!! Paranoia reigns supreme.

One other thing though Lulu - the number of people on a Facebook Group does not endorse its status. Britney Spears probably has millions and so do Aussie politicians. Besides, inviting all your mates at Forest High probably does not give too much credibitility. :)

Not sure there is a competition though Mata - happy to just enjoy this site. Lulus site is probably good as it will keep the kiddies entertained and hopefully he will do his posting there and enjoy his own company instead of trolling through here.

smschool7.gif

I have just checked the Bandwidth stats adn webstats for this website... Yeah, i know which one gets more hits.

Lulu might have 900 Members on facebook (which is a piece of piss to become a fan of), yet this site has ~1500 which is impressive due to the sign up process involved and that this is the second or third incarnation of it.

7 years is a long time for a website. When this site was built facebook was exclusive to College and School students only, common Wireless internet was a new technology and the average PC had 256MB of RAM.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=182713.msg255602#msg255602 date=1269074632]
Actually Matabele doesn't have permissions to delete your signature only 3 people do, and none of them were near the site today. Given smf is fairly S**t there is a chance it did go away by itself.

That's F**ked matas can't believe you did that. It totally undermines everything we all stand for and undermines this blokes position. My god, how will I ever enjoy a beer and watching the footy again with all this going on, I deadset will struggle to sleep tonight
Admit it Dan, you haven't had this much fun since the forum wars.  You're like a Jack Russell on a chain that can smell a bitch on heat. 
[/quote]at it again matabele ... :) :)
you now , i've been reading posts on this wed site 4 a few years now and your the reason i signed up cos i wanted to tear stips off you but ive warmed to you a bit,
a#$ holes do liven things up a don't they :)

i also love that chant from back in the day

inside pass link said:
[quote author=Matabele link=topic=182713.msg255612#msg255612 date=1269078053]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=182713.msg255602#msg255602 date=1269074632]

[/quote]at it again matabele ... :) :)
you now , i've been reading posts on this wed site 4 a few years now and your the reason i signed up cos i wanted to tear stips off you but ive warmed to you a bit,
a#$ holes do liven things up a don't they :)

i also love that chant from back in the day
[/quote]  You see Dan, I'm still damned good at that role we agreed on from day one.  ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6