The Shane Flanagan Influence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't help but get the feeling that our success is definitely due in large part to the team of coaches rather than just Siebold. Our coaching staff is basically 3 head coaches which is a great place to be, but also means it is inevitable that we will lose one or two of them at year's end if not earlier.
We will keep all three
Even snake has been given a larger role within the side
We have have just divided up the tasks to who can do each one the best
My mail is that they are all in a good place and other sides will end up doing the same in the future

Dragons ready to sack sleepy Griffin
Shane seems unlikely to be signed as head coach
Don't think they will touch him as a head coach with his Cronulla background and the indiscretions of the past. It would be a nightmare and I think the coaching appointment needs to be unanimous from their board.

I think Flanagan has done his dash as a first grade coach but he certainly has support in the media

Don't think they will touch him as a head coach with his Cronulla background and the indiscretions of the past. It would be a nightmare and I think the coaching appointment needs to be unanimous from their board.

I think Flanagan has done his dash as a first grade coach but he certainly has support in the media
Not sure his current gig is doing him any favours but I suspect the media will be pointing their fingers at Seibold,unless they start winning then it’s all Flanagan’s doing

The Flanagan /Seibold Influence current Update

We are currently down 10th in a missionary position
and If we get screwed again this Mothers day in front of all our Mothers by the Sharks

May God Save King Charlie
But Nothing will save Mestrov ,Flanagan and Seibold

The Flanagan /Seibold Influence current Update

We are currently down 10th in a missionary position
and If we get screwed again this Mothers day in front of all our Mothers by the Sharks

May God Save King Charlie
But Nothing will save Mestrov ,Flanagan and Seibold
So we rearrange the deckchairs again while our illustrious owner, who has instilled a losing culture across the whole place since he took over a decade ago when we used to be contenders every year, remains ultimately in charge of the whole mess.

So we rearrange the deckchairs again while our illustrious owner, who has instilled a losing culture across the whole place since he took over a decade ago when we used to be contenders every year, remains ultimately in charge of the whole mess.
Penn is accountable as well

If he is a so called proud owner

He owns this quote as well ....

Lower our Legendary clubs Great premiership winning standards
and we stand for Nothing Great

Our flatlining form is of concern. It never fails to amaze me how many errors we make per game. First grade footballers shouldn't be the making the mistakes we make at times. Sometimes its fatigue and otherwise just a lack of concentration. Our attack has become benign the last few weeks and we are not scoring points. I can't but help suspect there has been a big drop in attitude and effort and I wonder why? Come on Seibs and Flanagan get this show back on the road! Sometimes you need to change things up by really shaking the tree to wake the sleeping birds. Our spine is just not getting it done.

People without Passion

Are like Eagles without Wings

Time to Grow some Wings and soar back up to the top and Win Premierships

and Become Magnificent Manly and honour our Legendary club once again

Magnificent Manly Ferry North Head 1954. | Sydney ferries, Aerial view ...

Our flatlining form is of concern. It never fails to amaze me how many errors we make per game. First grade footballers shouldn't be the making the mistakes we make at times. Sometimes its fatigue and otherwise just a lack of concentration. Our attack has become benign the last few weeks and we are not scoring points. I can't but help suspect there has been a big drop in attitude and effort and I wonder why? Come on Seibs and Flanagan get this show back on the road! Sometimes you need to change things up by really shaking the tree to wake the sleeping birds. Our spine is just not getting it done.
With Turbo and The Shoe in top form we are a top four team; they are our primary attacking weapons.
Without them (or when they are in such poor form as currently) we are a bottom four side. We can't score points, and our forwards aren't good enough to dominate a match and rescue a result.
I think the fate of our season relies on these two players. But we are not the only club so reliant on two players; Doesn'tmatta relies on Moses and Gutherson to a similar degree.

Manly is the like the west Tigers where the ownership never changes but the coaches do.

Our attack is flat at present - and Flanagan is the attack coach, I believe.

Perhaps he is working on their 'working as a commentator for Fox' skills?

Sometimes you need to change things up by really shaking the tree to wake the sleeping birds.
And sometimes keeping the same players together helps cohesion and teamwork, and constant changes do the opposite. The latter is more likely our problem so far this year, with many changes especially around the key 5/8 spot, not to mention centre and wings where it's vital to be on the same page.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6