The Shane Flanagan Influence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Understandably so . Our defence at times was very ordinary. No point putting on big hits for 20 minutes and then not defending your line. We are not a top 4?side yet.
Agreed. But most of the defence lapses came from one-on-one misses. I think the defensive 'intent' was high but when the Parasites started to play unstructured football we lost composure.
We were definitely the better side for the majority of the match, even though we could easily have lost it.

How much notice does Flanno need to give before he can leave Manly?

I have a feeling he will be the Newcastle coach by round 12.

How much notice does Flanno need to give before he can leave Manly?

I have a feeling he will be the Newcastle coach by round 12.
I hope we get a season out of him but I agree, would be surprised if he doesn’t have a head coaching gig by season’s end

I hope we get a season out of him but I agree, would be surprised if he doesn’t have a head coaching gig by season’s end

I think most clubs were waiting to see what the fallout would be in having Flanno as 2nd on charge coach.
There seems to be very little, paving the way for another club to offer him a head gig.

If we are travelling well during the year we really need our coaching structure to remain as is for the whole season. The boys have spoken quite openly about wanting to be a top four team again. Better to have no disruptions so they can keep working towards still being in the hunt deep into the finals.

Surely we wouldn't have signed him if he could leave mid-year to coach another club?

Appreciate there was talk that he could take another job if he wanted it - but surely that would be end of season?

Honestly if I was Mestrov I'd be having a word to Flanno.
Offer him an upgrade to head coach pay at least parody with Seibs and tell him we want him long term.

We are all different, I really struggle with Nines coverage and think Fox is far superior

Only really watch Origin on 9
Fox has a way better picture so that's my choice though Vossy nearly kills me.

Yeah,that’s not going to work
I agree but what a great combo we have atm, hate to see it broken up as long as it's working.
Can't see them signing him as head coach either, Seibs won't want to step backwards.
Why Can't a Club have Dual Head Coaches?
As long as the get along and realised it's a mutual partnership I could see it working.

I agree but what a great combo we have atm, hate to see it broken up as long as it's working.
Can't see them signing him as head coach either, Seibs won't want to step backwards.
Why Can't a Club have Dual Head Coaches?
As long as the get along and realised it's a mutual partnership I could see it working.
"What's this? The fkn UN now?!"
Johnny Sac

I can't help but get the feeling that our success is definitely due in large part to the team of coaches rather than just Siebold. Our coaching staff is basically 3 head coaches which is a great place to be, but also means it is inevitable that we will lose one or two of them at year's end if not earlier.

I think most clubs were waiting to see what the fallout would be in having Flanno as 2nd on charge coach.
There seems to be very little, paving the way for another club to offer him a head gig.
He had the title of assistant at the dragons. Probably had even more of a say than that. And they were very average.

Many pieces make up a puzzle.

Even the same group of men, has a cycle of success.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2