The Seibs / Flanno era ( to date).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Whilst criticisim will be given to Des for being outdated and stubborn in selections you have to say Donnie's mindset coaching and Crushers recruitment were also stalled back in 2013.

The mindset strength and belief as well as the gelling of the reserve grade whcih we have not seen for anytime since Des has been back showed through last night. Sure the young talent was there but its hard to work out whether this was Crusher or the Fulton offspring's doing.

Also interesting to see Mestrov sitting next to Trbo in the players area in the sports gear as opposed to the corporate gear in a box. Looks like he has "skin in the game" knowing that onfield results will be the greatest help for corporate success.

All very refreshing. Looking forward to seeing how it all unfolds. We are definately moving in the right direction up the ladder just not sure how far in 2023.

It was only a trial but there was a lot of positives.
We won but doesn't mean we are a top 4 side, if we lost most would say but it was only a trial under a new coaching team and shows us nothing.

I was in the Des camp but so far the new is showing a lot of positives and if we don't play finals this season we will defiantly under this new era.

Peter Peters would be upset with the win, he would have been frothing at the mouth to say see I told you.

Probably I have missed it - but didn’t realise that Flano is still commentating. Currently calling the storm v roosters game.

Can someone explain to me what this ‘train & trial’ thing is with Cooper John’s? Does he stay at Manly for 23 season or does he go back to Storm after the pre season?

Can someone explain to me what this ‘train & trial’ thing is with Cooper John’s? Does he stay at Manly for 23 season or does he go back to Storm after the pre season?
I believe it means he is trialling for a contract as he does not have one for any club for 2023.

A train and trial is simply a mechanism for a player without a contract to be able to be paid $1000 a week (not included in the cap) while they are training and hoping to get offered a contract ...

However I was under the impression that John's had been signed to a contract ...

Thanks for clearing it up for me. I live in Perth and we don’t get as much NRL news as you do over there. I was under the impression he was on loan from the Storm.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8