The Sei-build

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You could have said that in response to Disco’s post.
Because when I use the term "you" to someone who doesn't have an agenda to alienate myself from the collective, they would understand the connotation that I was referring to THE CLUB.

Your eyes look from a different jaunt. You're looking at ways to discredit, minimise, put down and make fun of my posts. So you see things vastly different to everyone else.

I cannot consider wording posts in a way that satisfies you 47MVEagle. That's impossible for me. Maybe try not looking for an angle to have a go at every one of my comments, and you'll notice some positives and differences to what's impressed in that brain of yours.

You'd the read what everyone else sees and reads.

Because when I use the term "you" to someone who doesn't have an agenda to alienate myself from the collective, they would understand the connotation that I was referring to THE CLUB.

Your eyes look from a different jaunt. You're looking at ways to discredit, minimise, put down and make fun of my posts. So you see things vastly different to everyone else.

I cannot consider wording posts in a way that satisfies you 47MVEagle. That's impossible for me. Maybe try not looking for an angle to have a go at every one of my comments, and you'll notice some positives and differences to what's impressed in that brain of yours.

You'd the read what everyone else sees and reads.
This thread has been open since yesterday.

You could have posted your thoughts on the Club’s claims of a premiership window at any time since then but decided to do it in response to (what I thought) was a reasonable post by Disco.

Oh wow, this escalated.

I didnt feel anything was directed at me.

Look, I feel its a comment the club need not of said, but I also dont think it is something to get hooked up on.

I see a level of logic in what they are saying but I think its all a bit clumsy

This thread has been open since what, Thursday?

You could have posted your thoughts on the Club’s claims of a premiership window at any time since then but decided to do it in response to (what I thought) was a reasonable post by Disco.

I responded when I had an opportunity to read the article. What am I doing wrong NOW? Are you questioning when I read and/or reply to threads?

I'm lazy, that article was long, I have work, the NHL draft + Free Agency is opening (so I've been interacting there), and there's been an absolute labotomy for Chelsea happening, and I've been interacting there.

My response was made shortly after I read the article. Is that okay?

Oh wow, this escalated.

I didnt feel anything was directed at me.

Look, I feel its a comment the club need not of said, but I also dont think it is something to get hooked up on.

I see a level of logic in what they are saying but I think its all a bit clumsy

Thank you mate - I know you didn't think one word was directed at you, just wanted you to reaffirm for 47MVEagle.

I responded when I had an opportunity to read the article. What am I doing wrong NOW? Are you questioning when I read and/or reply to threads?

I'm lazy, that article was long, I have work, the NHL draft + Free Agency is opening (so I've been interacting there), and there's been an absolute labotomy for Chelsea happening, and I've been interacting there.

My response was made shortly after I read the article. Is that okay?
I’ve just read back through the thread & see that you did respond in quite some detail.

So why did you feel the need to respond (in what I consider quite a negative & scorning manner) to someone posting a positive approach to it?

Mestrov is a goddam liar. Latu and samuela are being kicked out because of who their manager is (mario tartak). That is honestly sad. I know for a fact they want to stay at manly. They moved to the northern beaches a few years ago with manase and started studying at narrabeen sports high.

To say we are looking for "immediate success" is pure bull****. Samuela is 10 times a better player than aaron woods who just plods around the field and yet woods is getting game time and latu is a better player than jake arthur and cooper johns combined. Mestrov stop putting your ego ahead of the club and just resign the boys.

I’ve just read back through the thread & see that you did respond in quite some detail.

So why did you feel the need to respond (in what I consider quite a negative & scorning manner) to someone posting a positive approach to it?

Okay, here's the thing that I'm puzzled about. Why in the HELL do people call out "four" in golf when the ball is heading towards other people? Like why "four?" What's the significance of that actual word, rather than "LOOK OUT !!!!"?

Okay, here's the thing that I'm puzzled about. Why in the HELL do people call out "four" in golf when the ball is heading towards other people? Like why "four?" What's the significance of that actual word, rather than "LOOK OUT !!!!"?
Hopefully one day you & I can see eye to eye on this forum.

Hopefully one day you & I can see eye to eye on this forum.
I agree, I honestly do. But we both have to make the effort, mate. Disco himself confirmed he knew I was referring to the club, I kinda hope that set you at ease that I wasn't having a go at anyone. I honestly wasn't, and if that's how it came across, I apologise to whoever took it that way, I could have worded.it better maybe.

That said, I do wish the club didn't make those claims (at the moment). Don't get me wrong, we are ABSOLUTELY getting there.

Next season's backline is MINT. I can't fault a player. We could do with a retool of the forwards. Not gonna lie, I'll be devastated if Keppie is let go. On and off the field everything we need. Samuela Fainu is another we could us as a type. Paseka is amazing now. Jake, well, self.explanatory. Schuster at Lock, will be a godsend.

3-4 more quality players, and lookout.

I just think if you're sitting in the top 4, and in the top 8 for a few years straight, you can possibly say you're a contender - then back that up. Just wish we were a bit more humble about things.

BUT, maybe Disco.is right, and it's really much a do about nothing. Maybe it's not that big a deal. Just irked me given our form over 25 games (7 wins now).

You're only as good as.yoir last game tho, and ours was a win, so I'll just bask in that a while hehe

Mestrov is a goddam liar. Latu and samuela are being kicked out because of who their manager is (mario tartak). That is honestly sad. I know for a fact they want to stay at manly. They moved to the northern beaches a few years ago with manase and started studying at narrabeen sports high.

To say we are looking for "immediate success" is pure bull****. Samuela is 10 times a better player than aaron woods who just plods around the field and yet woods is getting game time and latu is a better player than jake arthur and cooper johns combined. Mestrov stop putting your ego ahead of the club and just resign the boys.

Besides being as oily as a snake oil salesman, having the ego of an Only Fans performer and the motivation of a pay cheque what attributes do you need to be an NRL manager?

Be arrogant if you (I mean the club btw, not you) can back those claims up (like we could with the Stewart, Matai, Choc, Lyon types in the team).

It just looks and sounds silly mate, making that claim, when you've just recorded 3 wins in your last 9 games.

How about focusing on making us competitive first. It's an absolute rarity for us to beat a top 4 team (top 4 as teams stand to end the year). Now it's quite rare to win against top 8 sides.

Let's become even a half decent team before making bold claims.
If you don’t believe it you are never going to achieve it!

Just sayin’

yeah

yeah it doesn’t make sense at all. Everyone knows that Latu and Samuela are better players than copper johns , Jake arthur and woods.

Obviously more at play

Keppie has been rocks and diamonds but shows glimpses of what he can do and he is playing Reggies.

I would have S. Faniu and Keppie over Woods and Sipley.

And agree.

Surely hanging onto the Faniu brothers is more important than Cooper Johns, Arthur, Conden, Boyle, Woods etc
I’m not reading that many clubs are chasing the Fainu brothers!

Just sayin’

After a quick look at our top 30 this year vs next, to gauge if we really do in fact have a stronger roster next year, I note that essentially we have replaced:
  • Johns with Brooks
  • L.Fainu with Humphreys
  • Harper with both Paulo and Talau
  • Boyle with Woods
  • And added Chan Kum Tong without a predecessor

On the whole, this is a stronger and better balanced list.

However, in the process (including the recruitment of Arthur, and loss of Fifita, Tuitavake, and S.Fainu), whilst we have improved our playmaking and outside back depth, quality, and experience, we have also quite significantly lost 3× forwards. Of these losses, S.Fainu seems almost unforgivable. Now talk of releasing Keppie.

To lose Samuela and Sean will only be justified with a yet to be announced signing of at least one more high quality, experienced, elite forward.

Moving Shu to back row and losing so much depth will mean our pack and go forward will be significantly weakened than what it is currently. This would be unacceptable recruitment.

Manly, at the least, give us an elite, hard a*se forward! Do this, and us fans and members will be supportive.

After a quick look at our top 30 this year vs next, to gauge if we really do in fact have a stronger roster next year, I note that essentially we have replaced:
  • Johns with Brooks
  • L.Fainu with Humphreys
  • Harper with both Paulo and Talau
  • Boyle with Woods
  • And added Chan Kum Tong without a predecessor

On the whole, this is a stronger and better balanced list.

However, in the process (including the recruitment of Arthur, and loss of Fifita, Tuitavake, and S.Fainu), whilst we have improved our playmaking and outside back depth, quality, and experience, we have also quite significantly lost 3× forwards. Of these losses, S.Fainu seems almost unforgivable. Now talk of releasing Keppie.

To lose Samuela and Sean will only be justified with a yet to be announced signing of at least one more high quality, experienced, elite forward.

Moving Shu to back row and losing so much depth will mean our pack and go forward will be significantly weakened than what it is currently. This would be unacceptable recruitment.

Manly, at the least, give us an elite, hard a*se forward! Do this, and us fans and members will be supportive.
Good analysis - we definitely need a bone crunching forward in the mould of Joe Gulavo, Ron Gibbs, Keven Ward, Kite etc etc

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8