The Schu’s position

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I can’t wait for next Saturday night watching these guys live again at Suncorp!
With Schu in the side the Queensland climate and dry fast grounds are really going to play into our hands.
As for what position, we need Foran for now so its an easy decision.
Certainly got the skill for 5/8 but the kid is still so young and in the end it may be his size that determines where he's best.

When Schuster started to roam the field at times and got the ball he had plenty of time to do things and it helped us open up the Dragons defensive line. Schuster just needs to put away those stupid passes.. 👍

With Schu in the side the Queensland climate and dry fast grounds are really going to play into our hands.
As for what position, we need Foran for now so its an easy decision.
Certainly got the skill for 5/8 but the kid is still so young and in the end it may be his size that determines where he's best.
100% mate. Love watching the eagles attack at Suncorp. Grd suits us well, especially at near full strength

If only he didn't look like Latrell Mitchel's little brother ...

Edge forward for mine, working with Guacamole, ... Shu to Guac TRY! .. will become as famous as Lyons to Menzies ...

It's no surprise The Shoe is receiving rave reviews by the general media. Most of us have followed his progress for 3-4 seasons and the non-Manly media is just catching up to his special talent.
Last night he won the Channel Nein's MoM and also garnered many points on this Forum's MoM voting. I didn't have him in the top three for the reason I thought he overplayed his hand. He had some magic moments but also some 'Tom Wright' moments. I can understand why; we didn't have our three SOO reps playing and he took it upon himself to try things every time he touched the ball. With DCE, Turbo and Jurbo back the pressure will be eased on The Shoe and I'm tipping he will be selective in his offloads, particularly his favourite, the 'Braille'.
I might be kidding myself but if we ever get our top five (Turbo, DCE, Jurbo, The Shoe and Guaca) on the paddock at the same team I believe we'd have the finest attacking side in the NRL. It would then be a matter of getting an even share of possessions and we could beat 'em all.
It also is worth remembering that two of our most exciting players, The Shoe and Guaca, were not considered by our selectors to be among our best 17 at the start of the season.

It also is worth remembering that two of our most exciting players, The Shoe and Guaca, were not considered by our selectors to be among our best 17 at the start of the season.
They were always going to feature in our team as the season wore on. "Our selectors" had a rough idea of how long and arduous an NRL season is, and of how young and inexperienced those prodigies were. In part due to the effect of the pandemic last year. "Our selectors" wanted them in at the right end of the year, the business end.

I just can't wait for turbo to be back on the end of his half breaks and offloads as we have seen what happens when they both play together this year. He will have to settle for second row until next year I guess baring any injuries to chez and foz.

He could, but Jake also sures up the middle with his defence and does a wonderful jib taking it to the line then throwing nice balls out the back to a running dce, similar to Yeo does at the panthers. Plus has a great combo in the middle with Tom. Jake is no prop either, we have plenty of good props
Nice cut

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10