The salary cap made us do it

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
This classic from whinge city of the Bongos that it was everyone else's fault but that of their own management team or that of their players:

"Meanwhile, Broncos chief executive Bruno Cullen said the drinking culture that has been blamed for a number of off-field incidents was a result of the salary cap forcing the club to shed experienced players. "We do lack a strong, mature leadership group. And that's what happened with the salary cap," he told AAP.

He said the departure of veterans Shane Webcke, Petero Civoniceva and Brad Thorn had lead to younger players with few leaders to keep them in check."

::) Onya Bruno. Giving Fitzie a run for 'idiot of the year'.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha......repeat

What is it with Brisbane and Melbourne?

Every other team in the comp is effected by the cap, not only that, not all those teams have the financial backing that Brisbane have!. Funniest of all is look where they lost those players to!

Webcke Retired sweetheart!
Petrol went to PAnthers, hardly a world beater and Brad who?

I think the fact Lockyer was involved at least one of the incidents probably put Bruno's theory down the toilet

I wish someone would just tell the truth when this kind of thing happened and come out and say it's attributed to them:

Being ****wits
Being Young
Not handling alcohol
Having to much money at a young age
and having parents who are also brother and sister.

Not all footballers are role models and they shouldn't be expect to be,

but to blame the Cap gee.... hands off Bruno it'll fall off.

The Wheel link said:
I think the fact Lockyer was involved at least one of the incidents probably put Bruno's theory down the toilet
The Bronco's no longer use the term toilet they have adopted the naval venacular and now refer to it as "the head"

The Wheel link said:
  We're talking about Queensland.  They still have long-drops up there. 

Whilst now living in glorious Queensland (well it is that way for most of the year) there are two things I hate about the place.

1) The Brisbane Bronco's
2) The Queensland Maroons

All of the garbage coming out of Bruno's mouth makes me despise them even more...oh what a wonderful feeling it is when we whoop their backsides up here, for us 'Queenslanders" it's the icing on the cake!!!

It's never the Broncos' fault.

It's always someone or something else.

Media?

Today's back page headline was "dob in a bronco". Got the number on speedial!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4