• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Tigers
Raiders
Storm
Eels

We are currently equal on points with the Eels although ahead on F/A.

4 points to the Panthers and 5 to the Broncos.

8 points up for grabs.

How many of the last four can we win??

And where do you see us placed coming into the finals.

Prior to last weeks game I’d have said we’d win maybe 3 of the 4, but with injuries ( and clouds hanging over our captain regarding this) I’m not even confident we’ll win 1 of the four.

Thoughts everyone ( realistic thoughts not hopes and prayers)??

This team has already surprised us numerous times this year, and agree once again manly are a little under the pump in regards to injuries.

I am not to say we can't win 3 out of the 4, but i think likely 2 of 4. If things go really pear shaped, i would tally at least 1 win.

i am still getting used to a team that can compete, and unfortunately still have a hangover from the last few years to be too confident

Tigers
Raiders
Storm
Eels

We are currently equal on points with the Eels although ahead on F/A.

4 points to the Panthers and 5 to the Broncos.

8 points up for grabs.

How many of the last four can we win??

And where do you see us placed coming into the finals.

Prior to last weeks game I’d have said we’d win maybe 3 of the 4, but with injuries ( and clouds hanging over our captain regarding this) I’m not even confident we’ll win 1 of the four.

Thoughts everyone ( realistic thoughts not hopes and prayers)??
This week is vital to get the 2 points. It guarantees a spot in the 8 and all but guarantees a top 6 finish and above all that it keeps us in touch with the top 4.
Depending on other results the last game or even the last 2 games might not mean anything, we might be 5th or 6th regardless. I would expect Des to have the boys primed for a win this week and if we are genuine contenders then this game is a must win. Ideally we would like to be going into the semis with wins against the top sides meaning we really should win 3 of the last 4

This week is vital to get the 2 points. It guarantees a spot in the 8 and all but guarantees a top 6 finish and above all that it keeps us in touch with the top 4.
Depending on other results the last game or even the last 2 games might not mean anything, we might be 5th or 6th regardless. I would expect Des to have the boys primed for a win this week and if we are genuine contenders then this game is a must win. Ideally we would like to be going into the semis with wins against the top sides meaning we really should win 3 of the last 4

Agree , we love using the terminology BUT this Thursday’s game is the MIGOTY without a doubt.

Win and the pressure is released a little.

Lose and the pressure is on BIG TIME!!

It's looking more likely we will finish 5th or 6th which will give us a home game.
Be great to see a Manly v Parra grand final but realistically it will be Storm v Rorters.

6th more likely now as the Eels have an easier run home.

I expect them to finish 2 points in front of us.

BUT not if we win 3/4.

Its a tough run and teams are going try to niggle us ala warriors. As long as we maintain composure i think we can win 3/4 at least. A lot rests on our Captain DCE. He needs to be in control.
Yep, the way to beat us was clearly shown last Saturday night.

You can bet the Storm at least will learn very quickly.

Last edited:
A win against the Tigers secures a final spot, a win against the worms should mean no worse than 6th. All four games are a huge challenge. Against Canberra, Drizzle and worms we are underdogs. We could have done without the banana skin that was the Warriors. The team has exceeded expectations regardless of how we finish.

I think we can beat the Tigers who are truly busted up with injuries and the other three games we will give good accounts of ourselves. Canberra in Canberra is a fixture the team has fancied over the last few years and they will be coming off games against Easts and the Drizzle, going to be tough for us down there. The Drizzle will be thirsting for revenge after the other week and I fear that it is ordained that the worms will win the last game on the back of a 15-3 penalty account lol.

All to play for!

A win against the Tigers secures a final spot, a win against the worms should mean no worse than 6th. All four games are a huge challenge. Against Canberra, Drizzle and worms we are underdogs. We could have done without the banana skin that was the Warriors. The team has exceeded expectations regardless of how we finish.

I think we can beat the Tigers who are truly busted up with injuries and the other three games we will give good accounts of ourselves. Canberra in Canberra is a fixture the team has fancied over the last few years and they will be coming off games against Easts and the Drizzle, going to be tough for us down there. The Drizzle will be thirsting for revenge after the other week and I fear that it is ordained that the worms will win the last game on the back of a 15-3 penalty account lol.

All to play for!

Yes , again it’s why this next game is the MIGOTY!!

I think we are 1/4, maybe 2/4 but definitely not 4/4.

Honestly so hard to pick isn't it!

Thursday is a must win. Not only SHOULD we win, with injuries to the Tigers, revenge for them beating us in round 1, and our second last game at Brookie for the regular season, but we need to win to get our confidence back.

It will be SO good if we can beat the Storm again at Brookie, with the home ground advantage.

But two of the most important games will be against the Raiders and Eels because of their proximity to us on the ladder. Winning these games will be huge to ensure they can't jump us/we can steal their spots, whereas loses will result in a very quick slide down the ladder.

Anyways, I know I didn't say what games I think we will win, but that is because I literally can't without being hopeful haha! If we can play like we had been prior to the Warriors, we could win every game. Just hope we get back on the winning side this Thursday and begin a strong campaign into the finals!

Must win on Thursday and will set us for the run home. We have a fantastic record against canberra and its an afternoon game, we also should beat parra who are pretty ordinary, the game against Melbourne will be a ripper too, at home that is also very winnable.

I cant see us placing worse than 5th or 6th giving us a home final week one

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10