The RUN HOME

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let's face it, where ever they finish is massively in front of where I, and every other League expert ( I don't count myself as an expert ) predicted.

I said 12th, to finish anywhere in the 8 is a great success given this years circumstances.

Let's face it, where ever they finish is massively in front of where I, and every other League expert ( I don't count myself as an expert ) predicted.

I said 12th, to finish anywhere in the 8 is a great success given this years circumstances.
Well for one thing I and many others don't have to face anything, and secondly they will not be finishing 'massively' in front of where 'every' expert predicted. Goodness knows what you define as an expert........

Well for one thing I and many others don't have to face anything, and secondly they will not be finishing 'massively' in front of where 'every' expert predicted. Goodness knows what you define as an expert........

I define an " expert" as pretty much every league commentator in the media.

They think they are experts , and none of them predicted us anywhere other than bottom 4...........is that a fair enough explanation for you or would you like more?

By the way I ( as in me) was with those experts when I predicted 12th.

Plenty on here suggested top 4, which I Poo pooed!

I'm NOT having a go at them ( you ) rather the experts and myself.

I define an " expert" as pretty much every league commentator in the media.

They think they are experts , and none of them predicted us anywhere other than bottom 4...........is that a fair enough explanation for you or would you like more?
No more required, you think an expert is anyone who thinks they are an expert, but only if they are in the media@:eek:

No more required, you think an expert is anyone who thinks they are an expert, but only if they are in the media.

Mate, can we settle a little.

If my terminology doesn't agree with your terminology then there's no need to be a smart arse about it.

We lost, badly, I understand , you're pissed off, all good , let's just agree that my simple terminology isn't words you would have used.

If you can't accept that , then bad luck!!

Mate, can we settle a little.

If my terminology doesn't agree with your terminology then there's no need to be a smart arse about it.

We lost, badly, I understand , you're pissed off, all good , let's just agree that my simple terminology isn't words you would have used.

If you can't accept that , then bad luck!!
sounds like you need to take a deep breath.

I'm all over this...

We will win at least 4 out of the last 6 & the predictor has us scraping into the 8. No problems ;-)

We only need to wiin 3 games leaves us on 32 points enough to play finals a good season considering where we have come from in the last 2 seasons
Make the finals and anything can happen
Go Manly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8