The RUN HOME

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cant believe I am saying this but making the 8 will be disappointing.

Should be top 6 and go at least into the 2nd week of semis.
I said we could make the top 4 months ago if we had a good run with injuries. Turns out i was right :) I agree we should be aiming for top 6 at least with this team.

In '07, '08 , '11 and '13 I had a gut feeling and purchased tix. Don't have it this year sadly, believe we will hurt the eventual winner in the qualifying final. We are a year off (maybe 2) recruitment pending

In '07, '08 , '11 and '13 I had a gut feeling and purchased tix. Don't have it this year sadly, believe we will hurt the eventual winner in the qualifying final. We are a year off (maybe 2) recruitment pending
I get that gut feeling as well.
Since 76.
But luckily I only get it in winning years.
Normally accompanied by a new rock song.
Strangely I didn't get it so much in 11.
But next month I'll be tuning in to the inner Harves to see what's lurking around.
Stay tuned !!

One week at a time. We have some tricky games ahead. The Warriors game is no gimme, they will have Foran back and he will want to play well against us. Nine wins is great work. 13 wins will just about guarantee top 8 and if we can get to 15 wins top 4 is very likely, the best thing is that you have faith this season that we are a chance in every game we play.

I'm half expecting 2 losses

Roosters and Storm almost should beat us on the year so far

I think we'll go close but I'd buy tickets to next year's gf if i could

I half agree with you - the Storm yes but the other loss which wouldn't surprise me is the Dragons at the 'Gong. Always a tough one, but you never know.

Cant believe I am saying this but making the 8 will be disappointing.

Should be top 6 and go at least into the 2nd week of semis.
My pre-season estimates were close. Back then I said 4th-6th, now i'm thinking 2nd-5th. What a season we are having, the boys look so close and happy, but then again why wouldn't they be.

Go manly, such a brilliant turnaround (In only two years!!)

I think we'll go close but I'd buy tickets to next year's gf if i could
Let me remind you champ,we beat the chooks this year already,and will do it again,and the storm we should have beaten them at home,I'm confident barring injuries we can win the majority of those games,like the old saying,one game at a time.

Let me remind you champ,we beat the chooks this year already,and will do it again,and the storm we should have beaten them at home,I'm confident barring injuries we can win the majority of those games,like the old saying,one game at a time.
You'd be foolish to think the roosters will just roll over and die for us

That game is a game of the year candidate, it will be played hard and spitefully

From Andrew Voss

Is Manly a top-four side?

There is nothing flukey about their position on the ladder. Their style of play and the results they have achieved can only have been possible through hard work.

Not only is the team going well on the field, but at this rate Trent Barrett must be a prime contender for coach of the year.

And it must be hard to keep a lid on the expectation levels now of Manly fans.

In the last 10 rounds the Sea Eagles have seven games against teams currently outside the top eight.

If they were to win only those matches, and lose out to the Dragons (Round 20), the Storm (Round 21), and the Roosters (Round 22), they would still finish with 36 points.

Based on last year, that tally would be enough to finish top four.

Read more at: http://www.nrl.com/who-should-be-thurstons-replacement/tabid/10874/newsid/109374/default.aspx

I feel we are allowed only one more loss if we were to make the top 4, we can do it but will need to keep our strongest players on the field and keep away from using depth!!!

This dragons loss is a brilliant loss for us, absolutely brilliant. Should get us lifting the standards, the players will make up for this.

Did the ladder predictor....tipped the favourites esp the teams around us on the ladder....the last two weeks- the penrith and warriors games....going to be nervous times if we drop any expected wins against the also rans....got an instant headache with flashback to the time we played the riff in rd 26 and they pumped us and knocked us out of the eight in the process....fkin hope we're safe before the last round.

Ps...I tipped worst case scenario..losses to roosters ..storm and one of either warriors or riff....came down to last match being a play off to make the eight....going to go and snort some nurofens and lie down.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6