The Ronnie Johns Show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
Just wondering if any of you guys have tuned into a comedy sketch show called 'Ronnie Johns Show' at about 10.05pm Wednesday nights on Channel 10 after the B-Team.
I thought I had a good sense of humour and thought it was pretty funny but no one I have spoken to has liked the show yet.

i love it. ome sketches are crap but the chopper ones are just pure gold

I'm a fan too. The homeless guy with the keyless shopping trolley was a cracker.

Sorry if I have offended any homeless people viewing the site.

Dumbest show ever

Some of the sketches "could" be funny but the delivery is amaturish at best. Therefore not funny. Merik and Rosso is much better, but not great.

Yeah Chopper is great- I like the guy who was pushing for the Gnocchi to be moved from the pasta section of the supermarket because it was potato- I think that bloke is the funniest.
It was also fairly gross at the end now when they just spit different food and drink at each other.

TV has ruined Merrick and Rosso

Totally agree Clon we dont get their radio show in the country but they could not be anywhere near as popular as they are if it sux as much as the tv show. Agree about the Chopper sketches on the Ronnie Johns show funniest thing on tv for ages.

When I was in Syd 2 years ago and they were on Nova they were awesome. I get stuck with Dave Hughes in melbourne, he sh1ts me.

Its not so much the swearing but the absurd situation of finding Chopper reading the night before Christmas or giving the pre flight safety check on a plane that I find funny the use of the f word is just how the guy performing the sketch stays in character

funniest chopper ketch was the plane one and when he was doing the weather.....GOLD

Agreed Dan re. Choppers Flight instructions- "Don't worry about the crash position kiddies- 900km/hr into the ground and your all fcuked anyway!"
As far as Merrick and Rosso go I don't think they have ever been better then when they were on JJJ arvos but all the same go to a commercial network (TV/radio) and you are always going to lose some creative license.

F@#k me santa, F@#k me santa ......... haha bad santa was ok!!

Ronnie johns is probably the worst show i have seen BUT i can't go to bed on a wednesday night until i see those 2 poms kicking each other in the "janglies", they are gold those 2

Nutz what are trying to do to us with that Avatar? :blush:

I agree the poms are the only funny part of the show!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4