The riff going down the shi##er?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From Mc Carrs Creek eagle:
Penrith's Tyrone Peachey will link up with the Titan's on a three year deal from 2019.... I believe it will be announced this sometime this week.

With all the turmoil and stars leaving it looks like Gould's 5 year plan has gone bust.

He'll start on another one now coz he is their god.

It's time they woke up and got rid of this hasbeen.

It’s a circus over there - the ONLY saviour is the fact they still have a quality roster, but even that can’t save a situation where players and coaching staff are not on the same path.
A team with less quality, but more unified, is far better off.
Once the coach is gone - say Round 6 - they could well improve.

Gould was just as passionate about league in western sydney as he was the riff. His concern of the other codes taking over this league area was forefront in his agenda

Manly aligned with blacktown with help from gus. The area is becomming a feeder to many clubs.his concern for the grass roots in this backyard was a major reason he took the job.

I think he has done some great wprk in areas that are not directly linked to the penny panthers on field success.

He is not soley responsible for the decisions in the riff, they have a board.

We let green go as he didnt want to be there. **** happens. Regardless they are not buying much cattle these days and they are strengthening the league in general

Nathan to the Tigers, no mail but gut feel is it will happen!

A lot of people think this, but I don't know if Nathan will necessarily want to play for the club where his dad is head coach. Look how that turned out for the Fulton kids (granted, the football ability of Nathan Cleary compared to Scott and Brett Fulton is like comparing Jonathan Thurston to Jye Mullane, but you can still see fans giving him a hard time every now and then).

If I was Nathan, I'd be looking to play for my dad's junior club. Who is that again...?

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6