The real "journalist" thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
So I am at work and there is not much doing....so had the time to look through some of the old Lurker / nameless rumour / whisper posts.

Lets try keep this thread as a record of all the ridiculous nonsense some of these guys post

For some reason I read the title to this and immediately thought "real journalist? What is real journalist..?" with the Lurker answering me like Howard Moon...

Hastings to Melboune
CBD2FA7D-672C-45A3-93A4-78121A19797A.jpeg

In an age now where fake news is generally accepted and even partly tolerated as part of the news cycle , the likes of Lurker and his journalist style should be around for some time yet . Bet the player managers like and perhaps even encourage his type of speculation to give some extra attention and interest in their player clients . Taking everything into consideration , who really cares what the Lurker says .

In an age now where fake news is generally accepted and even partly tolerated as part of the news cycle , the likes of Lurker and his journalist style should be around for some time yet . Bet the player managers like and perhaps even encourage his type of speculation to give some extra attention and interest in their player clients . Taking everything into consideration , who really cares what the Lurker says .

Exactly no one should - threads like this will help keep some of the hysteria at bay

Exactly no one should - threads like this will help keep some of the hysteria at bay
Actually i guess that some general and random gossip and rumor based speculation and with in reason even adds a little bit of additional interest and particularly over the average footy off season. Journalists like .Lurker should be aware of their expected parameters and responsibilities but for their own self interest , no doubt intentionally ignore them .

The Lurker is just a Jerker, makes **** up after reading it on InstaTwitFace.

Just saw one on Twitter with a Manly player moving to the Dragqueens, the hint being “ his brother also plays at Manly”.

Not much of a hint is it?

The Lurker is just a Jerker, makes **** up after reading it on InstaTwitFace.

Just saw one on Twitter with a Manly player moving to the Dragqueens, the hint being “ his brother also plays at Manly”.

Not much of a hint is it?
If old jerkface is responsible he probably means one of the Blake brothers.
And if it was buzz it would be powered by Brown brothers.
Not that I can talk atm...

Last edited:
Fake news should never be tolerated or accepted. Gives me the ****s and is a shocking reflection of the mass deception spun daily in all walks of life.

Who was the journo who published an article saying that Des extended his contract with Manly on the morning of the day Des held his press conference to announce he'd signed with the Dogs?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4