The radar… are we back under it?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As of now I've seen very few articles about Manly. On Monday though I heard a couple of people mention we would bounce back. Beat the Chooks and we are back on radar.
Although I think most would say its down to Storm, Penrith and Souths. Eels and Manly long shots.

As of now I've seen very few articles about Manly. On Monday though I heard a couple of people mention we would bounce back. Beat the Chooks and we are back on radar.
Although I think most would say its down to Storm, Penrith and Souths. Eels and Manly long shots.
Bunnies are very beatable. Panthers were well below their best last week and still created plenty of chances, it was just one of those where it didn't go right for them. On another night, Panthers could have won that comfortably. I give us a red hot chance of beating both Roosters and Bunnies. The weather is dry up here for the next 2 weeks at least so should both be dry tracks. Bunnies without Latrell are very beatable and no where near as lethal in attack. Their forwards are good but not as dominant as Storm so I see our style getting the better of them.

But that is a fair assessment based on the weekend performance. Not saying it will happen twice in 2 weeks

Nope
odds.JPG

I reckon no team still playing finals footy 2 weeks in is under the radar.
But I do think, many teams feel the blueprint of shutting Manly down was gift wrapped and sent to them all last Friday night.
That maybe the scintillating attacking form, is reserved only for the crappy teams and this is not the case....in fact, we have the players to hurt any team, but need to grind away to win momentum first against the harder teams....nothing is given, but can be earned....

On our day, we can beat absolutely any team on this planet. Comes down to application, effort, intensity & speed at everything (play-the-balls, in particular).
Exactly this. We are in it up to our eyeballs but only if we play as well as we are able. That performance against the Storm was only about 40% of what we are capable of.

I reckon no team still playing finals footy 2 weeks in is under the radar.
But I do think, many teams feel the blueprint of shutting Manly down was gift wrapped and sent to them all last Friday night.
That maybe the scintillating attacking form, is reserved only for the crappy teams and this is not the case....in fact, we have the players to hurt any team, but need to grind away to win momentum first against the harder teams....nothing is given, but can be earned....
And that blueprint is where des and his coaching staff will earn there keep.

This is where des maybe not in the time for the rest of the finals series but definitely for the 2022 season needs to come up with the game plan over the off season to counter it.

Des will also need get the players he wants in the squad which in 2022 can make that game plan happen.

And that blueprint is where des and his coaching staff will earn there keep.

This is where des maybe not in the time for the rest of the finals series but definitely for the 2022 season needs to come up with the game plan over the off season to counter it.

Des will also need get the players he wants in the squad which in 2022 can make that game plan happen.
Yes and possibly attracting other players that fit that game plan better ( ie Bullemor).

I think Des has a plan and been test running parts of it during the past three weeks

we won’t win with dazzle dazzle fir 80 but do need to turn it on at the right time
We are fine tuning for when it’s not the right time

No I don’t think we are under the radar as from here on in no team is. We just have not been spoken about in terms of going to do this and that for the past few days or so. But that’s a good thing. We are really not expected to do this and that but still will be on people’s minds. We are still a big threat.

We surely beat the decimated chickens.
We should be a good chance of beating the Latrelle free bunnies.
If Parra can give panthers a tough game...
Then storm & panthers belt each other senseless...
then we may just waltz ourselves to another premiership.

If we do win, it will be a large part due to some good fortune...
But I just can't think of a more deserving team :)

If the bunnies play like they did against the panthers it will be the end of our season.. If we make it past easts.

Literally the complete opposite. The bookies have us at 13+ to beat the roosters when last week we wouldn’t have been good enough to beat under 15’s schoolboys?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4