The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As far as backs go, we will have the following:

Tom T
Taufua
Walker
Funa
Suli
Parker
Hopoate (?)
Cust
Croker
Schuster
Foran (position TBC)
DCE

I think it would be safe to assume some of these players will be moved on.

EDIT: Harper as well

Last edited:
What makes you say that ?
I've got no inside knowledge (nor is it my post) but it is telling that little has been said about his injury. There didn't seem to be any urgency from the off-field staff about him playing again this year, unlike with Turbo.

I've got no inside knowledge (nor is it my post) but it is telling that little has been said about his injury. There didn't seem to be any urgency from the off-field staff about him playing again this year, unlike with Turbo.
I guess it depends how one sees this .
I see it as........ If there is not smoke in a story then there is no fire in the press rumour mill
I think the Dynamic Dylan will be flying high in the centres for us next season

Would actually like to see Walker play outside Shoe. We need speed out wide
Always been a fan of Walker - but some big long term injuries have effected his major contribution - speed.
Still quick but not dynamic....if you want a centre available with sensational speed , line up for Staggs

I like Harper's speed, and he is a very lean body so probably can still add some strength and get even faster.

Always been a fan of Walker - but some big long term injuries have effected his major contribution - speed.
Still quick but not dynamic....if you want a centre available with sensational speed , line up for Staggs
From what I have seen Dylan is still Dynamic of the mark

Id be extremely surprised if Walker wasn’t with us in 2021. Regarding his injury they mentioned in last week’s injury report that he was highly unlikely to feature again in 2020.

He’ll be back in the centres with Suli I’d imagine.

The first to go must be Croker...has a contract for 2021 but should see out his time at Blacktown. At least he'll be playing against guys that are more his standard.

Levi is gone and you can't really argue. He tried hard but you don't get to choose your natural skill set and Danny is just not quite there.

I'd add Jorge to the purge list. The game has moved past him as much as I like the guy.

I know many rate Jetski but I think he's expendable. I think Guac offers more.

Hopefully the swap with Garrick for Saab happens. He's struggled this year but I have to admit he hasn't exactly been helped by our style and his inside men. His goal kicking has been pretty disappointing too.

I think Parker is going to be depth in 2021 behind Suli and Walker.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2