The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Whilst I agree one of the side issues is that new or potential new members see this happening and avoid the place like the plague.

For example @ellakasmar has a wonderful Mum , very passionate and very active on Facebook but despite me asking her numerous times to join she’s declined having been a guest and seeing what goes on at times.

I’ve got thick skin and just laugh it off but many haven’t !!

I read this site for a couple of years before signing up. It seemed a bit cliquey at times , and it was more boisterous back then . I joined after mwse forum closed and it was a tough initiation. A fair few people jumped over then and some regulars seemed to resent it and let it be known. A certain skyhooks song would have been appropriate log on music . Why dont you all get ..............

I just figured they could all eat poo, some i reckon are still following the poo jogger for brekky . Hey its unprecented times i hear.
I Debated a fair bit at first , some of there views, sometimes my right to be here.

But its footy, its manly and you see the odd skirmish but i see it as pretty tame really considering the passion.

I bite from time to time but i try to remember what it was like when i first joined with most posters. It was a bit lonely, or maybe i was just a whiney girly arm. Who knows. My son reckons its because im a chick that needs a good shave

But ill trade it for a while about footy stuff , but i had to accept that some people just dont know as much as me. that was to make you smile as I know SFA, . Too many silvertails have told me for it not to be true.

But still i trundle on , with my long winded , irrelevant hogwash. Incidentally i got a good deal on chicken wings today and they are marinating in a dry rub for tomorrows game. I need to buy cheese

If you stick to footy, cooking or rambling, send a few sorries here and there when you go to far , understand not everyone went to high school and keep the chest puffed in theres no need to ignore anyone. You dont want to miss the nuggets of gold everyone brings.

Im james and thats one of my stories
Peace baby
Ps
@Simonmyers11 . I should be posting my usual dribble about Dce on monday morning unless he plays well.Lol , Who am i kidding .Go to bed early buddy and sorry in advance if i add spice to your monday morning ..................again .

Prepare your rebuttle

I read this site for a couple of years before signing up. It seemed a bit cliquey at times , and it was more boisterous back then . I joined after mwse forum closed and it was a tough initiation. A fair few people jumped over then and some regulars seemed to resent it and let it be known. A certain skyhooks song would have been appropriate log on music . Why dont you all get ..............

I just figured they could all eat poo, some i reckon are still following the poo jogger for brekky . Hey its unprecented times i hear.
I Debated a fair bit at first , some of there views, sometimes my right to be here.

But its footy, its manly and you see the odd skirmish but i see it as pretty tame really considering the passion.

I bite from time to time but i try to remember what it was like when i first joined with most posters. It was a bit lonely, or maybe i was just a whiney girly arm. Who knows. My son reckons its because im a chick that needs a good shave

But ill trade it for a while about footy stuff , but i had to accept that some people just dont know as much as me. that was to make you smile as I know SFA, . Too many silvertails have told me for it not to be true.

But still i trundle on , with my long winded , irrelevant hogwash. Incidentally i got a good deal on chicken wings today and they are marinating in a dry rub for tomorrows game. I need to buy cheese

If you stick to footy, cooking or rambling, send a few sorries here and there when you go to far , understand not everyone went to high school and keep the chest puffed in theres no need to ignore anyone. You dont want to miss the nuggets of gold everyone brings.

Peace baby
Ps
@Simonmyers11 . I should be posting my usual dribble about Dce on monday morning unless he plays well.Lol , Who am i kidding .Go to bed early buddy and sorry in advance if i add spice to your monday morning ..................again .

Prepare your rebuttle
Thank you for your candor

Peace baby
Ps

Prepare your rebuttle
Haha. Look forward too it To be honest, a bit of banter is fun and personally most on here do have a very good grasp of the game and express their opinion's well, displaying a good vocabulary and funny wit a lot of the times. You can often have a laugh, learn something or inside gossip about the side, get angry and vent your frustration after a loss. I actually would welcome a chat in a pub over a beer watching a Manly game with a lot of posters on here (I would have to have my A game on though if we lost as I know where the blame will be directed @:p

Last edited:
Haha. Look forward too it To be honest, a bit of banter is fun and personally most on here do have a very good grasp of the game and express their opinion's well, displaying a good vocabulary and funny wit a lot of the times. You can often have a laugh, learn something or inside gossip about the side, get angry and display your frustration after a loss. I actually would welcome a chat in a pub over a beer watching a Manly game with a lot of posters on here (I would have to have my A game on though if we lost as I know where the blame will be directed @:p

Wether we like it or not we are a community and you get out what you put in. Hopefully once the last ball has been kicked in anger , the off season will provide us with moments to improve the community before we resume our positions for round 1

I have enjoyed the banter. I'm pretty quiet at the pub though..............that is also my view as opposed to others

Wether we like it or not we are a community and you get out what you put in. Hopefully once the last ball has been kicked in anger , the off season will provide us with moments to improve the community before we resume our positions for round 1

I have enjoyed the banter. I'm pretty quiet at the pub though..............that is also my view as opposed to others
Come on, you can't be quiet during a Manly game! My Wife has to leave the room

I'm the same Simon, I don't swear in general conversation but during Manly game I'm like a drunken sailor.
You can't help it, especially if the game is on the line and you get a dud ref call which costs the team the game :banghead:Then I'm quiet ( for about 3 days after sulking ha) The first question the wife always asked when I come to bed after watching a game is "did they win?" If I say no it's a big sigh if we win it's like "thank god, you"ll be in a good mood"

Nothing like going to a game though, there are some funny bastards on the hill and do they give it to opposition supporters.

Come on, you can't be quiet during a Manly game! My Wife has to leave the room

I would consider being rowdy to fit in. I dont want to offend anyone.

Nah im a nutter really and full of BS. Like a bleedin trooper , then add beer, wanker refs and those other b@stards being off side since warm up. Im only human

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2