The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
@Woodsie
@Kevinward777
@Bring back the.... Biff?

Gents. I have no idea who is the "wrong" or "right" here (no do I really care) however can you please play nicely and with respect to each other? Otherwise we need to start deleting posts etc and no one wants to do that on a Friday afternoon.

If you are frustrated with each other the ignore button is your best friend. I would hate to see things keep escalating to the point where people are given breaks from the site and will miss out on adding another 30 pages to the K-Foz thread (and it feels like this could head there)

Hugs and kisses

lsz
@Woodsie @Kevinward777 and @Bring back the.... Biff? are all unique and great characters that add a lot of spice to our Silvertails forum and just like every human being we all see life with a different perception . I just hope that we can all see our views on here just as a different perception and not take things to heart and respect each others individuality and the right to express our personal views and not let our ego get the better of us and get bitter
At the end of the day we are all Manly Supporters on here and that is something special !!!

@Woodsie @Kevinward777 and @Bring back the.... Biff? are all unique and great characters that add a lot of spice to our Silvertails forum and just like every human being we all see life with a different perception . I just hope that we can all see our views on here just as a different perception and not take things to heart and respect each others individuality and the right to express our personal views and not let our ego get the better of us and get bitter
At the end of the day we are all Manly Supporters on here and that is something special !!!

Whilst I agree one of the side issues is that new or potential new members see this happening and avoid the place like the plague.

For example @ellakasmar has a wonderful Mum , very passionate and very active on Facebook but despite me asking her numerous times to join she’s declined having been a guest and seeing what goes on at times.

I’ve got thick skin and just laugh it off but many haven’t !!

Whilst I agree one of the side issues is that new or potential new members see this happening and avoid the place like the plague.

For example @ellakasmar has a wonderful Mum , very passionate and very active on Facebook but despite me asking her numerous times to join she’s declined having been a guest and seeing what goes on at times.

I am sure all passionate forum members on here mean well and get carried away sometimes
All we can do is encourage more assertiveness on here and try and lead by example
The sex tape stories should remain as is at all costs !!!

The outrage... I understand the need to respect one another’s views, but seriously??? What has either @Woodsie @Bring back the.... Biff? or myself posted that is so offensive? Perhaps @ellakasmar mum might be referring to the smut that some of the older, married male posters like to throw up and comment on in certain threads... who really knows?

@Woodsie thinks I’m a numbnut and I in turn think he’s a pain in the ass... goodness me.

The outrage... I understand the need to respect one another’s views, but seriously??? What has either @Woodsie @Bring back the.... Biff? or myself posted that is so offensive? Perhaps @ellakasmar mum might be referring to the smut that some of the older, married male posters like to throw up and comment on in certain threads... who really knows?

I haven’t actually read the rest of this thread to understand the context fully but Mum cannot stand people bashing on Daly. She’s seen how he’s treated by some on here and thinks it’s better of ignoring than getting into heated arguments with people hahaha

@Woodsie thinks I’m a numbnut and I in turn think he’s a pain in the ass... goodness me.
I'm middle aged, married and a perfect gentleman

Yep agreed - I can look after myself verbally and in other ways but seriously - I shy away from commenting on here lots of times because of the vitriol and personal attacks. Do I think some of you are kidding and are cement heads with your views - yes I do - not a doubt. Do I know everything - not a hope - am I a mental midget with no commonsense and with a head only a mother could love - absolutely. But yes I think some on here have no idea but there is a way to say things respectfully and to just agree to disagree or best of all... ignore or my favourite - block if people are just that rude and without manners!

I haven’t actually read the rest of this thread to understand the context fully but Mum cannot stand people bashing on Daly. She’s seen how he’s treated by some on here and thinks it’s better of ignoring than getting into heated arguments with people hahaha

I totally understand her reasoning. A fair number of posters on here get very carried away when mixing their emotion with their opinion.

A while back someone here said a horrible remark about Brian Kelly when Kels was trying his guts out for us. It still bugs me. Kels did us proud at a time when our club was a mess on and off the field. He also had very successful appearances in the NSW U18’s side and I reckon his team will finish somewhere between 5-8 next year. I reckon our side will also finish somewhere between 5-8 next year as well

Last edited:
@Woodsie
@Kevinward777
@Bring back the.... Biff?

Gents. I have no idea who is the "wrong" or "right" here (no do I really care) however can you please play nicely and with respect to each other? Otherwise we need to start deleting posts etc and no one wants to do that on a Friday afternoon.

If you are frustrated with each other the ignore button is your best friend. I would hate to see things keep escalating to the point where people are given breaks from the site and will miss out on adding another 30 pages to the K-Foz thread (and it feels like this could head there)

Hugs and kisses

lsz
Well, could they start their own thread ...... it's FUNNY!!!!

I try, the good Lord knows I try ... but some people just make it seem like ... I owe it to them ..

However, there are about 2000 members I think ... and I insult on a regular basis .. (whether they need it or not) ... about 5 posters ... so in fact you could say I was kind of lazy ..
so if we were still back at school you would be the 'selective bully'... good to know they ask for it. Im sure thats an excuse some use all the time... [EDIT - you can make your point without drawing those sort of comparisons]

Last edited by a moderator:
Caarn manly... as passionate as members on here get, have you guys read the sophisticated banter on the dogs forum?? Lol pure class

I totally understand her reasoning. A fair number of posters on here get very carried away when mixing their emotion with their opinion.

A while back someone here said a horrible remark about Brian Kelly when Kels was trying his guts out for us. It still bugs me. Kels did us proud at a time when our club was a mess on and off the field. He also had a very successful appearances in the NSW U18’s side and I reckon his team will finish somewhere between 5-8 next year. I reckon our side will also finish somewhere between 5-8 next year as well

Kelly was a massive loss. He is one of the very best centres in the game these days.

Glad he has found a home.

I played second row and 5/8 for 11 years, was in the MWSE Flegg squad and helped coach Cromer Kingfishers junior sides tough guy.
I have had enough of you thanks.
Had enough? Well that's fine. Like I said, you can choose to disprove or bag out DCE and my opinions, just keep it civil bud, no need to rant on that I have a love fest for DCE , just because I support the captain of the club I love, no need to call me a pussy. Got nothing against you personally, except when you make it personal. Anyone, I'm fine to move on, its only a forum. We both support the same bloody side and want them to have success. Fair?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2