The purge is on!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's how it was reported in some circles, doesn't mean it's true of course but where there is smoke sometimes there is fire

Is this the same choc that just poured so much **** all over the club when he left to take up more money at parra.

Is this the same choc that just poured so much **** all over the club when he left to take up more money at parra.
I never said it was true just saying that's how it was reported. Of course you would have to take what Choc says with a grain of salt. There were other articles along similar lines and there was a fair bit of anecdotal evidence that DCE wasn't part of that core clique.

OK, fair enough.
So, maybe would have been better to say, "Still though the point that cherry CHERRY'S MANAGER will APPARENTLY SAID HE WILL break a contract where he feels he is dudded as opposed to love a contract where others are dudeed is still correct ALTHOUGH A BIT FOGGY"
:giggle:

if you have corrected it to read as it should , you obviously understood it, which is kind of the point.

But carry on, carrying on

D C E is not the problem with the team under performing [ even with a weakened squad ]. Could guide the team around better in many games over the years but look at the disjointed and ordinary spine in particular that he has had for a good part of this season . Any good half would struggle at times with this situation . still puts a good input into tackling , top try from supporting Siro against the Titans [ who should be aiming mainly always for wider runs instead of the dead end into the ruck charges .] Sure that if he can have some better players on the paddock and around him , D C E will have less pressure on him and be better value ,

Well other than the ones we know ( those due to leave or unsigned ) has anyone heard any other rumours of possible outs ??

I did read that Boyle was a possibility to go to the Bulldogs but that was just an InstaTwitFace comment

Frustrates the **** out of me , we go often and mostly leave dissapointed.
I give the BBL one thing.. the atmosphere is awesome. Credit to them. The NRL could learn a thing or two. I do feel you though as a huge mccullum fan I followed the heat pretty much from day dot and it is somewhat frustrating but i would always fall back on to the sixers by default when heat bowed out. I like both teams

I give the BBL one thing.. the atmosphere is awesome. Credit to them. The NRL could learn a thing or two. I do feel you though as a huge mccullum fan I followed the heat pretty much from day dot and it is somewhat frustrating but i would always fall back on to the sixers by default when heat bowed out. I like both teams
I was there the night Lynn went ballistic and hit that six right over the Gabba roof , wow you live for nights like that.

I was there the night Lynn went ballistic and hit that six right over the Gabba roof , wow you live for nights like that.
When he is on he is on hey! Superb to watch! That would of been good to see live! Problem with lynny of late is gis just so hot and cold haha

I have written 9863 pages on this stuff , directly to you over years . I have even told you , that your stats and history have nothing. Whats your point. You sound cranky its Monday. I have explained this often. In fact you have stated many times i say it too much.

Just because i dont offer recruiment tips doesnt mean i cant have an opinion on whats not working. I had a mate who had a dog that bit the mailman, chewed the furniture, dry humped the preacher and pissed on the rug. Tne cat hasnt been seen since. I also told him he Needed a new dog but didnt have a bag full of puppies to replace it with. He was ok with it

30 other poster say the same stuff mate. Dont get Sooky
Sorry if your upset. It wasnt my intenetion really
I do admire your passion for DCE , just dont see it myself

Ps i have no expectations from you
Dce is a cat mate... got no fangs! ;)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8