The Poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
I can believe that it is a fairly close race between option 2 and option 4.

How could ANYONE want bad press about the club.

actually I am getting quite angry at this.

Its usually one bunch of supporters who want this. And it is quite honestly embarrasing at how stupid they are. Stop thinking with your hard ons for an ex player who befouled the clubs name on multiple occasions

I went 2. How anyone could describe Hopoate as a legend is beyond me. He got his farewell, only himself to blame.

exactly. Whilst he is a nice guy and I have all the time for him. His unfortunate past caught up with him. he will never escape that and the club certainly does not need further negitive press surrounding them.

Legends do not get multiple lengthy bans, they do not get their name in the largest judicial punishments handed out. Les boyd would have been a legend if that were the case, as it is he is now known as a good player with a bad temper....

Hoppa needs to stick to boxing and thats that. We dont need him and he will make little difference

argggghhh....

The bafoons called the rockers have tried for too long to control others and to try dictate what we say. I am sick of it. These guys have no right whatsoever to try and force any measure of control over us. It is up to the club to decide if they dont like something posted here and if so they can contact us to discuss it.

These idiots. yes thats right idiots need to find this magical thing called life and bugger off.

A note to you whilst your copy and pasting stuff from our site (we know you do it rockers).....you have no measure of control on us, you have no right to try and control us., you wont be able to control us. Any measure of control should come from the club only and even then this is a personal site!

its funny how many guests appear after we inflame the natives isnt???

lol you need to login to see the pages guys.

yah man you should be scared :d
They are copying and pasting posts for "later use" lol lol lol toilet paper maybe. I wonderif they know the legalities of
1 - Copying information from this site (copyright)
2 - submission of a copy and pasted quote is an inadmissable item.

I heard they are going after you as well for your photos. LOL be afraid byso, get some kevlar now

Is this for real??? There are lots of nice people who are Rockers! I am amazed that some people would be copying and pasting from a fan site - for what purpose????

It is like Canterbury supporters I suppose - the actions of a small few spoil the reputation of the majority. I am sure the majority of Manly supporters or MSE Rockers don't feel this way.

Bottom line for me is that if you don't like a site or whatever, don't go there. :bdh:

Dan, unbelievable. I'm sure they will be honest enough to let me in on this when I go to the game on sunday.

Am I concerned? not at all!

this is fun...kind of like the fun you have when you throw rocks at a bees nest in a tree and run away laughing when they swarm around you :D

I'll come over with you byso. They wet their pants last time they saw me.

Daniel, what could they possibly achieve from cutting and pasting from here? Apart form learning the basic rudiments of English expression?

Are you suggesting they're trying to skew the poll on Hopoate? If so they've failed miserably. It's still running at 50% against, and I'm sure 80% of the people that legitimatly post here have voted against him.

I've heard they're not averse to the odd anal probe, but this is getting ridiculous!

lol. Just revealing some information that we already have. I wonder how destabalising itis for them when they start to wonder how we know?????
I am sure theywill eventually figure out that information is being leaked to us by more than 1 person withing their group :D

damn, cant be there to see you say hello mata, would be worth the price of admission alone.

you have to be proud though - being so important to them and all.

AE is the manly of the manly sites - the site everyone loves to hate, but cant live without

Fluffy - you are the first in a long time to come to that conclusion it was at one time going to be our slogan.

They'll wet their pants all over again when they pursue their little master plan to "control" us and find that the promises made to them can't be delivered.

If they want to be serious about being the official Manly supporters group then they need to realise the following:

1. You need more than 83 members to show for several years of effort.

2. The ability to wave a large flag every weekend is far removed from the logistical and strategic expertise that is required to operate these kind of things with any sort of finesse.

I'm sick of the narky nay saying by a bunch of brain dead drop kicks who have done nothing but carp on and criticise this site, based on false assumptions, since its inception.

Time to enter the 21st Century kiddies.

Oh, and should they have a little "masterplan" to unveil at this week's game they need to be warned that I'm well versed in what it takes to get the kind of AVO that will make life very difficult for them, particularly if they are reliant on welfare or the family court in any way.

This is not the first time I've had death threats and I'm sure it won't be the last. The last person to threaten me is now doing 6.5 years in an infamous overseas jail.

Tread carefully bumpkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4