The Poll

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
last game i made it to at brookie there was a 10 year old waving a big flag and doing a better job even if it did get away from him occasionly.

Personally I cant see any personal threats from the Rockers.

I would like to think that this is nothing. I know I wont have an issue discussing this with any of the group. There are some good people amougst them.

If Corso Pete is a "Rocker" then I agree withh you byso. He seems like good value and I intend to catch up with him at the game.

yes there are some top notch blokes there

Smokey, Robstarr, Pete, Cliffy GC

Only spoilt by some others

possibly read back through the post dude

yes there are some top notch blokes there

Smokey, Robstarr, Pete, Cliffy GC

Only spoilt by some others

I agree personally I have never had an issue with most of these guys. Got on great with them on the Brisbane trip etc.

Athough I have noticed a few of them have completly ignored me when I said hello at recent games & at the coaching forum (I won't mention names as they know who they are). I am not sure why this is as I have been genuine & friendly to every Manly supporter I have had contact with.

Perhaps it is these people who are causing issues Dan?

argggghhh....

The bafoons called the rockers have tried for too long to control others and to try dictate what we say. I am sick of it. These guys have no right whatsoever to try and force any measure of control over us. It is up to the club to decide if they dont like something posted here and if so they can contact us to discuss it.

These idiots. yes thats right idiots need to find this magical thing called life and bugger off.

A note to you whilst your copy and pasting stuff from our site (we know you do it rockers).....you have no measure of control on us, you have no right to try and control us., you wont be able to control us. Any measure of control should come from the club only and even then this is a personal site!
Zaphy, I am a MANLY supporter first and foremost but also a member of the Rockers and their forums (which does not mean I don't get on with all Manly supporters...I prefer to be nice to everyone I meet in life) and I can tell you in all honesty...nothing from this site (AE) has been copied and pasted in the rockers site....actually AE as far as I'm concerned hasn't been mentioned in there!

I didnt say it was being copied and pasted to the site!

I know for instance that the article posted by matabele last week was copied and kept for "further use" the irony being the club is aware of the article and we removedit upon request from them.

i am justmerely calling them out as I am sick of the underhandedness and lame attempts at incivility by SOME of the rockers.

I'll come over with you byso. They wet their pants last time they saw me.
:lol2: Matabele, I didn't look down to see if I had wet pants when I met you in Brissy as it's rude not to make eye contact with someone you are greeting.....I was wondering if you'd been told I had leprousy though, or was really a mormon and not a born again Christian who was out to convert you to the mormon ways the way you run off across the street 2 seconds after you'd shook my hand :p you don't scare me you big teddy bear :lol: and neither does that byso although I think he tried to kill me with excess cheese and wine last time we met at sgts :p

What's with all this fighting and backstabbing lads.....is it to hard to just get on cordially even if we don't see eye to eye in all issues in life and in our support of Manly.....????

I know for instance that the article posted by matabele last week was copied and kept for \"further use\" the irony being the club is aware of the article and we removedit upon request from them.

i am justmerely calling them out as I am sick of the underhandedness and lame attempts at incivility by SOME of the rockers.
I know the article you are referring to amigo, I posted in that thread to be careful as you might well remember...but who are you saying amongst the rockers copied and kept it for further use?????

chileman. we are not fighting or backstabbing we are openly letting the ones involved know that we are aware of them copying and pasting things fromt eh site for "later use"

Simple as that. Just calling them out is all.

[quote author=Daniel]

I know for instance that the article posted by matabele last week was copied and kept for \"further use\" the irony being the club is aware of the article and we removedit upon request from them.

I know the article you are referring to amigo, I posted in that thread to be careful as you might well remember...but who are you saying amongst the rockers copied and kept it for further use?????

[/quote]

I am not saying names. I am just letting them know we know!

chileman. we are not fighting or backstabbing we are openly letting the ones involved know that we are aware of them copying and pasting things fromt eh site for \"later use\"

Simple as that. Just calling them out is all.
No worries amigo....I'm just wondering who they are??? I'm not saying you are making this up, just wanting to know who it/they are as I am a Rocker but don't fit in any of the tags/categories that have been mentioned in this thread!

You fit in the good bloke category dude.

There is a small select group of about 5 or 6 involved

It was a pleasure to meet you chileman and I didn't realise you identify as a "Rocker" so you can take it as read those comments are not applied to you.

However, I am sick of the childishness of some (present company excluded) who seem to think that AE is some kind of threat to their cosy existence. It's not.

But it's pretty childlike when members of AE are subjected to taunts and death stares at the ground at at club function as has happened in recent weeks. It is dissapointing that someone as passionate about the club as byso regularly has to put up with diatribes or goes over to MSE to find threads questioning the legality of the photos he shares with ALL Manly fans.

My treatment at Brookvale was well documented and I have no problems in putting this on record:

"These fools try anything this weekend and they will find out how much fight is in the dog. I can and will make life very difficult for them should any try to spoil a day at the football that has long been anticipated by my family".

My boys are paying their first visit to the ground.

You want names? Try these for size. AJ and Sideline are definites. I suspect DJSpock and I'm sure sgt is pulling strings in the background too. Then there's that galumph who is missing half his teeth. I'm not sure of his name.

Have I forgotten anyone Dan?

Totally agree with you Chile, IMO the vast majority don't - there is a few for some reason that have been holding a grudge for a long time and cannot let it go.

As you are aware I got on well with them in Brissie but between now and then a couple of them act as if they have never met me - for the life of me I don't know what I have done to be treated in this way except posting on AE - NB I also post on ME & OEE.

As I said earlier - they know who they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8