The point in the game i knew we were in trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Pretty ordinary performance by the whole team.

They will fight back. Biggest concern for me was the forwards. Is there a place for Sipley on the bench at least, missed some of his strong carries. Keppie, Paeska and Siro did not have any impact off the bench.

We need to dominant in the forwards if we are even going to have a chance.

The opening moment of the game , only just getting back into the field of play after the kick off.

I groaned , said “ oh **** “ and almost knew it was going to be a tough night.

The first 5 seconds, when we couldn’t catch the kickoff (again).
In reality, it was probably over before we ran on. Either we believe our own hype, or we are just scared of them.
It was boys against men from the first minute.

Pretty ordinary performance by the whole team.

They will fight back. Biggest concern for me was the forwards. Is there a place for Sipley on the bench at least, missed some of his strong carries. Keppie, Paeska and Siro did not have any impact off the bench.

We need to dominant in the forwards if we are even going to have a chance.

Paseka was our best forward last night (unless you count Walker as a forward).

Our forwards should all hang there heads in shame !!! They let our halves and fullback down tonight can’t do anything Behind a beaten pack

I agree but the lack of minutes played by the starting props is on the coach.

Any one questioning Jake is misguided - he must of made 50 tackles and those 6 agains were given away deliberately because our line was under pressure and not set. He is the only forward in our pack that would make that Storm side.

We shouldn't get too down, as I have repeated this year, I think this Storm side is the best club side I have ever seen.

Credit to the Storm they ragdolled our back 3 line speed was fast gave nothing to our middle forwards 20 minutes in and we had no line speed couldn't keep up then add errors,high shots good learning experience for our young players about what level you have to play at in finals

Credit to the Storm they ragdolled our back 3 line speed was fast gave nothing to our middle forwards 20 minutes in and we had no line speed couldn't keep up then add errors,high shots good learning experience for our young players about what level you have to play at in finals
their line speed was only so good because they were clever enough to slow every 1st & 2nd tackle right down & dictate the game.
they are the best at it full credit to them.
however it makes for a crap game to watch, most other teams don't do it as good and it allows the game to roll on and be entertaining

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12