The players are wondering . . .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
. .  what frame of mind we fans will be when confronting the Storm on Saturday. We know we’ll be in the same position, on the hill or in the stands – nothing ever changes there, Des sees to that.

Will we be fired up, darting around with rapier-like wit that dazzles the opposition? Perhaps we’ll just smash them with our passion and energy? We’ve done it a few times this season.

Or will we be lethargic, giving lip-service to the importance of the match and our desperate position on the ladder? We did that on Monday night.

Will we be thinking about signing-up again next year, or perhaps we have already signed on as fans of another club and are just going through the motions.

Will we arrive fit, or overweight? Will we spill our beer when it is passed to us? Will we scoff that pie that George and Joe have their eyes on?

Just what team of fans will turn up?

And mores the point what team of players will as well, if ever there was a "season defining" game this was it.

If any fan has signed with another club and are going through the motions then I say keep going through the gates and out onto the highway and get hit by a car. If you sign up as a fan of another club because of this year or any year for that matter then that is dam sad....

Barry Hyland link said:
Will we be thinking about signing-up again next year, or perhaps we have already signed on as fans of another club and are just going through the motions.

I have stated in other posts previously that i will only continue being a member next year when the club officially announces Foran's signature.

If for whatever reason Foran isn't in a Manly jumper next year i will not support the club financially in any way next year out of protest... I will still support the team, but not the club.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
And mores the point what team of players will as well, if ever there was a \"season defining\" game this was it.

Mark, I'm glad you picked up the subtleties of Barry's post! :p Too long in Queensland I fear. :)

Four and twenty pies are filled with stuff you dont want to know about.This is a must win game against the scum.There are no excuses for a loss this week as easy as it sounds.

hey guys remember our first  game this year against a storm side that had everything to play for as the auditors had not caught them out at the time . well Des haslers Eagles beat the storm in there own back yard and i reckon we will get them again at Brookvale once again.

Barry Hyland link said:
. .  what frame of mind we fans will be when confronting the Storm on Saturday. We know we’ll be in the same position, on the hill or in the stands – nothing ever changes there, Des sees to that.

Will we be fired up, darting around with rapier-like wit that dazzles the opposition? Perhaps we’ll just smash them with our passion and energy? We’ve done it a few times this season.

Or will we be lethargic, giving lip-service to the importance of the match and our desperate position on the ladder? We did that on Monday night.

Will we arrive fit, or overweight? Will we spill our beer when it is passed to us? Will we scoff that pie that George and Joe have their eyes on?

Just what team of fans will turn up?
Thomas Keneally?...very good Barry.

DSM5 link said:
abnc, just close the door on the way out, you complete diqhead.

And DSM5 is qualified to call people that....as the senior, most high ranking diqhead in human society, and throughout the ages....

Thanks Ryan.  My guess is that you and abnc are one and the same; half hearted supporters, not willing to put your hand in your pocket when things don't go your way.  If you support his nonsense, then you can go to the CC and close the door permanently please.  When a bloke states he's not going to support the club because we may not sign a particular player, then you've got to wonder about his loyalty.  I put my money in when your BFF was running around.  I support the Team Manly mate, not one individual player.   

Foran will be at Manly - you all can stop getting your nickers in a knot

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=DSM5 link=topic=184469.msg281473#msg281473 date=1280898327]
abnc, just close the door on the way out, you complete diqhead.

It's alright. Just venting my frustration at players not being confirmed signed. surely they can tell us something... anything... please!

Thats a bit harsh. I was enjoying the breezey air flow.
[/quote]

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6