The Pigs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
The ruck is the priority to win any game of footy and when Manly play fast, direct footy aimed between the A defenders with support and quick plays - the side can match any heavyweight.
Thing is, the defence its been reverse, where 90% of collisions and will to win the ruck have gone to the opposition, who have worked us out....when Manly control this area, these backs like Kelly, Green who are spot players - will be found out very little.... as the henchmen who guard them inside have time to aim up against the attack...moving North into the attackers taking away time, rather than backpeddling in a zig zag formation that is the replica of 80% of tries against us.
EVERY team has spot players and 1 thing I will never get is we don't seem to run our Boppers like Kapow , AFB and Lane at the opposition halves....an area that can be improved....This can quickly earn momentum as winning the contest over the edge defenders will create a roll on for the next play, where a DCE/Turbo can jump into 1st reciever and create damage.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Lawrence has been terrible the last few weeks. Must be playing busted.
One bloke who has really impressed is AFB.
Yes Lawrence has been well below par this past fortnight and perhaps a little longer as his demotion to the bench suggests. I'd really like to see Tanginoa get another crack. He's got great acceleration and doesn't slow up at the line.

mave

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Lawrence has no injury issues and is not playing busted . The reality is he is nearing the end of his career .

And in other breaking news,,,,,water is wet.

images.jpg

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18