The Peoples Hero Award

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We should also probably compile a list of approved targets.
I think the betting agencies should be running the odds. Have Jamie Rogers running through the short priced favourite grubs for each game and bet on who you think will wipe them out!
Would've done my dough last week though, would've had my money on Kapow wiping out Ennis, going into a massive head clash with Fifitta (off for the rest of the game). Definitely wouldn't have had BJ kneeing Ennis in the nuts. BJ one of the most humble blokes I have ever met.....WTF does ENNIS say to usually placid players to get them to fire up?!

I think the betting agencies should be running the odds. Have Jamie Rogers running through the short priced favourite grubs for each game and bet on who you think will wipe them out!
Would've done my dough last week though, would've had my money on Kapow wiping out Ennis, going into a massive head clash with Fifitta (off for the rest of the game). Definitely wouldn't have had BJ kneeing Ennis in the nuts. BJ one of the most humble blokes I have ever met.....WTF does ENNIS say to usually placid players to get them to fire up?!

Yep, more of " hot TAB girl " is good, so anything extra is a bonus.

Oops it was Julian "poo in a shoe" ONeill aka Julian "wee on a croupier" ONeill. Nate just did it in the hallway, naked.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6