The Penn is out of ink..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
Worst thing to ever happen to Manly was the day rich boy Penn walked into our club.
It seems rich boy Penn now isn't as rich as he would like .
Well your plan of saving your cash on a cheaper coach & freeing up some moola on a marquee player or two has worked .The only problem is that this isn't just about money ,U have ripped this club in two.But that probably doesn't bother you ,as people like you are only interested in is money..
Thanks for nothin you greedy !@#$.

All we can do now Robbiea is keeping moving forward.

On a brighter note, I'm looking forward to seeing Tooves strut his stuff with the club he loves so much. For me It's kind of like getting a new player in a key position, yes he has big boots to fill but I'm sure given time he will carve out his own piece of coaching history at the Eagles.

There will be no doubt light at the end of the tunnel, regardless. I am hoping that the board room is stabilised before kick off to the season. The players no doubt are all united as one, thankfully the problem did not spill over to them.

robbiea said:
Worst thing to ever happen to Manly was the day rich boy Penn walked into our club.
It seems rich boy Penn now isn't as rich as he would like .
Well your plan of saving your cash on a cheaper coach & freeing up some moola on a marquee player or two has worked .The only problem is that this isn't just about money ,U have ripped this club in two.But that probably doesn't bother you ,as people like you are only interested in is money..
Thanks for nothin you greedy !@#$.

are you fair dinkum if it wasnt for penns and delmege pumping money into the club you wouldnt have a club to support. dessi just got to big for his shoes .

Penn is not the majority owner therefore how can he be solely to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4