The one player you'd choose to come to Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Taumalolo because he’s my favourite player outside manly. Harry Grant or Josh Hodgson would elevate us nicely to where we need to be though.
Damn! Good call.. JT Marty and aFb what a pack.. siro and jurbo on the edges :rofl: :party: @:D

Jakes a great player but he's no JT. Guy runs 200 meters on a bad night. Jurbo could then become like a gifty type player on the edge

If you could choose any 1 player in the comp to come and improve the club who would you choose?

For me RTS
Let turbo play center so his hammies will hold up longer :)
For me Luke Keary!!

RTS is a good fullback, Tedesco is better, but for me Albert deserves a fair run in the number one jumper. Albert has the ability that could let Tom ease his way back into the team at centre.

Dan, I am assuming you meant “Literally, other than Scam, anyone who can play hooker or kick in play.”...
Good point. But to be fair i wouldn't hate him playing for us.

Won't be agreed by many, but Gutho. Would highlight that despite such a small junior area the quality of junior footballer produced is enormous. The bloke is a natural and would slot in anywhere. When he left I couldn't have cared less because he would get injured at the drop of a hat. Now (a bit like Tedesco) solid as. Hopefully one day Turbo ends up the same way.

If I pressed to make a choice, I'd choose Keary.

But I would be stoked with many of the choices already suggested.

Cleary or Fifita. After watching him last night and watching him kick goals, I'd welcome Gutherson back in a second.

Queen Gutherson is a total arrogant wanker.....NO to him. For mine I’d like Lindsay Collins from the roosters to replace Thompson. The guy is a machine! Siro, Collins & Jake!!!!!!!!!!!! AFB, Marty & Fainu......best forward pack by a mile!
Xavier Coates would be awesome. Not sold on Saab at this stage. I think our halves are fine!

Ash Taylor. Has the ability, price is nice and low, in the right (Des Hasler) environment he would revive his career.

You could name any big star here JT, Keary, Cleary, JWH, Teddy etc.

ive chosen to go a more realistic option and that would be Horsborough from the raiders to replace Joel. Great ticker and fight in him. Hits hard and has a good offload. He will play for qld soon for sure.

Gutho at 6 would have been fantastic and goal kicking would be solved.

Still makes me ill seeing him in Parra colours but i am happy the he seems to have gotten over those injury issues that held him back.
You’re not serious are you? It makes me ill just looking at the guy! If he was ever to return to Manly I will stop following the Sea Eagles......that is how much I cannot stand him & his antics. Arrogance personified! Sorry mate but Queen Gutho is a nothing but a sook! His goal kicking is average & no better than our boy Garrick. All goal kickers have good & bad days. As for him at 6 I’m afraid he’d be a failure!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6