The "one of your best" thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Missing me boys? ;)

I'm hoping to make the Drag Queens game Round 26. I owe Nutzcraw and Dj Spook a beer.

Why do you owe me a beer??

I don't have the funds to be jetting off down south for a weekend....

That's why i'm running there... to brooky... naked

Friggin Tonie Carroll.. your killing me.

I'd like another fearless Nutz prediction for SOO2. Maybe we can get you to walk backwards to Brookie!

If Carl Webb doesn't get picked I'll walk nude to brookie with a ferrett stuck in my arse.

I tell you what, I have never hoped for someone to be injured, but by christ, I seriously hope Carl Webb is not fit for selection.

If Carl Webb doesn't get picked I'll walk nude to brookie with a ferrett stuck in my arse.

you're safe(or we're safe?). Webb got picked.

As we are losing Bruns because we waited so long for Monaghan to find an English club dumb enough to pay him a fortune, Williams could be a good pick-up.

Get him away from Redfern and with a bit of Hasler discipline he might make something of himself.

One of Matas latest offerings :)

Thank the lord!! :lol:

I didn't really go out on a limb... It was obvious he'd be selected.

I had already started to cover the ferret in vaseline too :|

Proof that not all loony conspiracy theorists come from Queensland:

Fluffy said:

Queensland exploited the i forgot my whistle policy of hayne, NSW didnt. My guess is the qlders were tipped off before hand but i am still of the opinion origin is rigged. Hence the forward pass try on the back of price falling over penalty. Then to try and make it tight and hence a \"great\" game there berrigan incident/s, which was also there to give the impression it was a fair game and the ref farked up both ways.

Its only loony because you dont agree, it actually has a lot of merrit and is easier to prove than the existance of a god.

never said it wasnt, just proves how close to the mark i am time and time again if this resonable post is one of my best

never said it wasnt, just proves how close to the mark i am time and time again if this resonable post is one of my best

Mark this one down in the "delusions of grandeur" column.

Nutzcraw said

Tigers by about 30 this week.

John Cartwright is a joke... he and his Titans [censored] me no end. He has absolutely no idea!!

Here's the problem with him and the Titans:-

*Preston Campbell is NOT a [censored] fullback!!
*Gavin Cooper is NOT a First Grade Footballer!!
*They recruited NO size!!
*Chris Walker is a meathead!!
*This week he has a bench consisting of M. Hilder, I. Donnelly, G. Cooper and C. Amos.

Why the hell would you have both Hilder and Amos on the bench???
He has only one front rower on the bench and is going to have a tired Luke Bailey!!
Gavin Cooper is a poor man's backrower!!

They will get flogged this week... put your house on the Tigers by 13+

*Rant Over*

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4