The "one of your best" thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher

Guys,

Throw out a quote from a fellow poster that just makes you think "one of your best" mate.

I'll start it with the obvious one from Rhino about Cuthbo playing wing!

Nutz said-

I hope everyone keeps talking them up... NSW will win... Graham Murray is smart enough to know how to play this series.. the blues forwards will dominate and the "superstar backline" will be kept quiet.

:lol: :clap:

I hope they don't have to be stupid. This is from a way back. Almost to the sites beginings.

Matabele Said: Just looking at the VB Guide. Mullane had 6 try assists in 11 games to come in third on that ladder for 2004.

Sue Ridgepipe Said: Did they list the teams he assisted?

Metabele said

The pleasure at Monaghan's exit is indescribable. Our days of handing over an over-inflated pay cheque to that rotten little Judas who has dragged this club's name through the public mud are nearly over. Better yet we have the pleasure of terminating him before his time, shipping him to England where we will hear no more of him and in the process sign some genuine, young talent.

I have been a fierce critic of Captain Coil, concentric Circles, Judas, Moanaghan for the best part of three years. It is a sweet day to see him finally shipped off to browner pastures where he might even be viewed as a "talent". That the schmucks are paying more for him than we have been robbed of for two years is even better!

A few comments I've read about Burns playing at Lock are knee slappers.

Nutz said-

I hope everyone keeps talking them up... NSW will win... Graham Murray is smart enough to know how to play this series.. the blues forwards will dominate and the \"superstar backline\" will be kept quiet.

:(

I think all we can take out of that is that I over estimated Graham Murray. :lol:

Nice one, Nodd

Funniest I have heard is......

"byso"

cracks me up everytime

[quote author=nodd]
Nutz said-

I hope everyone keeps talking them up... NSW will win... Graham Murray is smart enough to know how to play this series.. the blues forwards will dominate and the \"superstar backline\" will be kept quiet.

:(

I think all we can take out of that is that I over estimated Graham Murray. :lol:

Nice one, Nodd

[/quote]
couldn't resist Nutz :lol2:

Ryan mentioning Cuthbo on the wing was a double banger, in the same post he said that Robertson was "a lot like Scott Donald", basically hopeless :D

Matabele said ...

Williams got man of the match I believe. Byso has needled me for the best part of two years because I said I'd rather have Williams at halfback than Monaghan.

My rationale is that he is young and always played behind a useless pack.

One of your best Mata :lol:

This thread will be the longest on the site if we bother to put up every howler that llittle boy Nutzcraw comes up with.

Just about every post of his would qualify for "new depths of stupidity".

Don't get narky Matas, it is a great idea for a thread if you ask me

This thread will be the longest on the site if we bother to put up every howler that llittle boy Nutzcraw comes up with.

Just about every post of his would qualify for \"new depths of stupidity\".

Well put some up instead of whinging!!!!

Mata:

"Nonsense - I'm with Ryan on this one. Hasler and Manly have conspired to lose 13 of our last 17 games which means that we are effectively last in the NRL over that period.

Do you think share brokers don't consider the results of the previous FY when they advise their clients on what shares to buy?"

Well stop being precious!

"We KNOw what we have with Princess, Willo and Stewart. How many YEARS have we watched them and their mediocrity?

Why would they all of a sudden become superstars in their late 20s or early 30s?"

Another Mata pearl of wisdom

anything posted by that loser who got banned a little while back whos name escapes me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4