The old brigade...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

febs01

Is sadly showing signs of slowing down and riding into the sunset. Snake looks like a player that is either playing with an injury ( before the hammie strain 2day) or hasn't got the attacking impact if old.
It is plain to see that he is not making much ground in the kick return. We looked sharperand ran with more intent after Snake didn't make the 2nd half.
Killer to me looks like someone that is stuttering along. It's not like the well oiled machine we are so used to.
It pains me to say this however we need to make sure we offer contract extensions to these players, however with the understanding that the transition period is upon us. They are still great backup for a few games both mentally and physically.

Our future being in the hands of DCE is also a bit worrying at present. We need more from him. We need direction, try assists as well as more game management from our marquee man.

I still feel our season is starting to look better now that we're in the 8. Now to cement our position in the 8.

While its hard to really disagree, I'm afraid its going to be a big mountain to climb if we are to cement our top 8 spot.

Over the next 3 weeks we have 2nd placed NQ at Brookie (on yet ANOTHER 5 day turnaround.....), ladder leaders Brisbane at Suncorp and 3rd placed Cronulla at Shark Park.

We just got back from Newcastle biggest stadium with the smallest screen so I felt like I missed half the game e.g why was Matai sin binned? Anyway I was worried from the start the players just looked flat. All the games I have been to so far you could see they wanted the win. They had determination but not today... regardless of the fact we won. I hope it was because they were exhausted. I won't cope if they fall back into the same attitude rut they had at the end of last year....

We just got back from Newcastle biggest stadium with the smallest screen so I felt like I missed half the game e.g why was Matai sin binned? Anyway I was worried from the start the players just looked flat. All the games I have been to so far you could see they wanted the win. They had determination but not today... regardless of the fact we won. I hope it was because they were exhausted. I won't cope if they fall back into the same attitude rut they had at the end of last year....
Professional foul. Holding the man down in the play the ball.

I disagree. Our older brigade are what they are. As someone else on here posted in another thread they are still quick behind the ears, just not so much in the legs.

It's up to the coach to use them correctly.

We have Dylan "can't pass" stopping supply out side, missing tackles left right and centre. And Skivvy and Killer out wide getting bored, sitting down playing a game of chess.

Barrett has made a lot of good team selections. He stuck with Green a little too long. It's time he bit his lip, swallowed his pride and moved Walker. At the rate he is going in 3 years he might be a star.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2