The Official Site:-

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Guys - I have to say this - it is extremely dissapointing and frustrating to have to read official player movements and other such news about our club, on other sites and through different avenues than Manly Sea Eagles dot com.

The fact that they didn't announce Matt Orford's signing is my point in case.

Now we hear about Paul Stephenson leaving our shores. Where do we hear this? Weidler / Cronulla site etc etc...but not MSE? He's played 40+ games in 1st grade for us !!!

Is there to be an announcement about Witt? Maybe/Maybe not. It's hit and miss really.

Then they have an annexure to posting that advises that people aren't allowed to speculate on where current players may be going.

I don't know, while their site has improved out of sight, they definitely have a way to go around open and transparent communication.

Thought people?

8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| 8|

I agree Re: Orford , But I dont think a Player leaving needs to Have a Media Statement about it , Most People put Marriage announcements in the Paper , Not Divorce Ones ;)

I agree with Ryan all movements should be on the front page. If a players leave the least they can do is provide a little highlight paragraph outlining the good things they've done for the club.

I don't even think Lyon was on the front page, when he was signed.

I agree with Ryan all movements should be on the front page. If a players leave the least they can do is provide a little highlight paragraph outlining the good things they've done for the club.

I don't even think Lyon was on the front page, when he was signed.

yeah it was

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/news.asp?newsid=696&Mth=7&Yr=2006

I think you worry too much Ryan, dont you realise stress stunts your growth :)

I'm not worried. I'm dissapointed and frustrated as clearly stated above. In regards to stress stunting your growth, you must be an absolute giant, along with all the other dole bludgers currently on John Howard's surf team. :D

This doesnt even rate as an issue.

When you consider the rose coloured intelligence level of most posters over at MSE, whatever "official" notices that might be published there would meet with spontaneous applause just like the audeiences of an Oprah Winfrey daytime TV show.

It really doesnt matter that you didnt read it on MSE first Ryan. So you long as your informed from somewhere !

Stephenson. Was OK, but only OK. Filled a hole when needed but never set me on fire. Potential? maybe, but not seen. Official announcement needed? not really, as he was leaving., not retiring.

I believe 40+ games in 1st grade warrants a simple mention DSM5. He busted his gut, and frankly, had a better conversion rate than Robertson.

We are losing players at a rate of knots...and I want to hear about it.

who cares.. seriously every silver lining has to have a cloud doesnt it!!

for the records i heard Stu Raper interviewed this morning about their recruitment and he didnt even mention Steppa! so its obvioulsy no big deal to them!

who cares.. seriously every silver lining has to have a cloud doesnt it!!

for the records i heard Stu Raper interviewed this morning about their recruitment and he didnt even mention Steppa! so its obvioulsy no big deal to them!

I care Pepsi. And that's enough to warrant me raising the question of communication & transperancy from the club to us.

Are you satisfied with it?

Of course an official announcement should be the minimum we see from our club on the official website, that is meant to be the main point where casual fans will go to get their info, and player movement should be up near the top of the list

Yep,
As a club i believe there should be an mention of all recruits and those who leave. In saying that i dont care as i get all i need to know from here.

Have you seen the quality of debate on that site? Chattering monkeys would have more interesting things to say.

I guess they don't have to try very hard if that's what they're catering to.

I can't believe people here say that there SHOULDN'T be info on the main site about players comings/goings. I swear sometimes I think people here argue the point...just to argue...

I can't believe people here say that there SHOULDN'T be info on the main site about players comings/goings. I swear sometimes I think people here argue the point...just to argue...

ha....sounds like my mum!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4