The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Probably just moonwalking and someone misheard what they were talking about!

Michael Jackson Moonwalk GIF

I hope Des doesn't continue to waste Schuster's talent in the second row this year particular now we have more forward depth. Foran is not quick enough to be a starting 5/8 in my view.

I hope Des doesn't continue to waste Schuster's talent in the second row this year particular now we have more forward depth. Foran is not quick enough to be a starting 5/8 in my view.
You are 100% correct and we will be more competitive than last year .(even winning the GF)

Against popular opinion I think we'd be better off not starting Schuster in the backrow anyway. We lacked go forward last year and having someone like Davey or Bullemore running hard and straight on the edge would be more beneficial. I think Schuster should play the Walker utility role until Foz retires... not sure where that leaves Walker though? Maybe centre? Maybe Foz gets injured and Schuster plays 5/8? Good to have depth and options.

I tend to think Mick is right. Knows Nothin from twitter mentioned this last week. He seems to be in the know about a lot of Manly stuff

Against popular opinion I think we'd be better off not starting Schuster in the backrow anyway. We lacked go forward last year and having someone like Davey or Bullemore running hard and straight on the edge would be more beneficial. I think Schuster should play the Walker utility role until Foz retires... not sure where that leaves Walker though? Maybe centre? Maybe Foz gets injured and Schuster plays 5/8? Good to have depth and options.
3. Dylan Walker
11. Andrew Davey / Bullemore
14. Josh Schuster

Not a bad idea, just got to give Schuster long minutes playing like a 5/8, defending in middle (foz could take a backseat when he comes on, or be interchanged directly for him)

Our back row was shown to be a little too inexperienced in the finals. Still great at times, but I think a calm, consistent player like Davey would work wonders

3. Dylan Walker
11. Andrew Davey / Bullemore
14. Josh Schuster

Not a bad idea, just got to give Schuster long minutes playing like a 5/8, defending in middle (foz could take a backseat when he comes on, or be interchanged directly for him)

Our back row was shown to be a little too inexperienced in the finals. Still great at times, but I think a calm, consistent player like Davey would work wonders
Lot's of different combos for Des to ponder I guess, good situation to be in. Foz had virtually an injury free season, lets all hope this continues but the footy gods can be cruel as we know. Agree with your assessment on Bully and Davey, a lot of strike power there, and Des will want to harness this, the best way he knows.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7