The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Will be fascinating to see him at 5/8, must admit. My first thought was it will diminish our chances because we can't afford to give up any possession to the Eels, and this is one area Josh needs to improve on.
If he doesn't give up possession, though, he could even end up the match-winner. I won't be there but will definitely catch the telecast.
(After all the media adulation for Sam Walker and now Walsh, just hope he doesn't feel he has to come up with miracle plays all the time. But I think he'll be fine)
Could be very boring to watch if he plays it safe or sticks with his stock standard plays or could be exciting if there is space and time allowing him to run at defenders.

At the moment i see his class but bored with his passing and some of the lines he runs, mind you his passing options have been limited by where and when he gets the ball in our structure and how Manly setup so not entirely his fault that is for sure.

It's just from an old 'fake' argument on here some years ago about muscle weighing more than fat (or vice versa).

Nothing to do with you per se , just adding what has been almost a ST 'meme' comment.
I recall it had something to do with me originally and then twisted into a fake argument that confused me. I never once stated fat weighs more than muscle though, at the same size muscle weighs more than fat due to density.

It's just from an old 'fake' argument on here some years ago about muscle weighing more than fat (or vice versa).

Nothing to do with you per se , just adding what has been almost a ST 'meme' comment.
Bro it wasn’t fake......it was a scientific analysis of fact!

just sayin’

The no-look dummy. He will be unstoppable.
Touche lol.. you know what I mean - i.e. his ability and skillset has the potential to fool oppositions, the more experience he gains, and the more selective he is with the no-look passing. def adds x-factor

btw i could prob name a few players who would be fooled by a no-look dummy!

I recall it had something to do with me originally and then twisted into a fake argument that confused me. I never once stated fat weighs more than muscle though, at the same size muscle weighs more than fat due to density.

Bro it wasn’t fake......it was a scientific analysis of fact!

just sayin’

I'M ON SMOKO...

SO LEAVE ME ALONE!

@Ranga

Someone should tell schuster that he just needs to turn his head 90 degrees when he passes.......it’s not that hard!

just sayin’
I think deception is the word that should be considered in this instance

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10