The No-Look News (Schuster Chronicles)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
There is no rest for the Shu police ... thank you for your service ..

100%, especially with pelicans on this site with zero facts, just making schiit up and talking dribble.

BTW - confirmed in this mornings pressr by Seibold that Schu is playing. But, what does he know.

100%, especially with pelicans on this site with zero facts, just making schiit up and talking dribble.

BTW - confirmed in this mornings pressr by Seibold that Schu is playing. But, what does he know.

Thanks mate .. we can all relax knowing you're on Shu-watch ..

The price of freedom from rumour .. is eternal vigilance

Thanks mate .. we can all relax knowing you're on Shu-watch ..

The price of freedom from rumour .. is eternal vigilance

You must have a Schu infatuation as you have more to say about Schu (mostly negative) than anyone.

A true Manly supporter - not.

Seibs said we would be 1-17 so no utility. Not sure what to think about that 🤔. Its such a pleasant change with the coach declaring we will be 1 - 17. 24hours+ before a game. Compared to Dessie’s Ducks. & Drakes.

You must have a Schu infatuation as you have more to say about Schu (mostly negative) than anyone.

Will you please find these supposed negative comments you think I have made ..

I think you will also find if you actually read my posts that I am a supporter of his talent and potential ..

However that does not mean that he is perfect ... until such time as he converts potential into performance .. he will be like every single other player in the team .. and that is subject to analysis of his game .. good and bad .

So stop fan boi-ing for a minute ... and embrace critical thinking.

He shouldn't have played. We won't see him again for several weeks now.

I know the kid has potential, but hasnt played well since 2021.

I really hope he comes good. Because we have seen how good he can be. But its been a while since weve seen it.

I think Johns is a more stable option. It could be a good thing to see Schu should go back to the second row

Seibs must have thought he was fit because he went with 4 middles on the bench. However he never looked to be anything other than playing on one leg. Just seems strange that every other week we've had a utility option. Give him another couple of weeks off and play Johns, it's pure folly playing anyone not fully fit especially at this point in the season

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10