The newest rort in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Roosters don't care about any morality issues, they just want to win the comp.

Ferguson at his best is a devasting attacker that is almost untouchable if only one defender tries to tackle him.

Politis will sell his soul time and time again to secure any sublime talent, even if they are unworthy of any association with league.

The nrl should stamp out this rubbish. Breaking a contract in our code should be consistently dealt with unless there are mitigating circumstances (eg Lyon v Eels) to consider. The nrl should simply say to the likes of Ferguson, well, you broke a contract, you behaviour was shameful and you will never have a contract registered in our code again.

silvertail said:

Ferguson at his best is a devasting attacker that is almost untouchable if only one defender tries to tackle him.

Politis will sell his soul time and time again to secure any sublime talent, even if they are unworthy of any association with league.

The nrl should stamp out this rubbish. Breaking a contract in our code should be consistently dealt with unless there are mitigating circumstances (eg Lyon v Eels) to consider. The nrl should simply say to the likes of Ferguson, well, you broke a contract, you behaviour was shameful and you will never have a contract registered in our code again.

I've forgotten, did he break his contract, get punted or just disappear?

Sequence was disappear, Police found him driving drunk/speeding, Raiders cancelled his contract due to his non-fullfullment of attending training etc.

Then he literally became Mundine's puppet, who excused all Fergie's behaviour as his dysfunctional family's fault :dodgy:

Didn't we have GI being given Community Grant monies just recently, inspite his massive NRL contract? Now this convicted person is also being foisted onto the Community purse :huh:

There are many more deserving, law abiding people who could do with the monies and be a positive influence on their Community. :cool:

eagle66 said:
What message does this send to the kids, who go to Uni, get some kind of degree in Social services/welfare or societal behaviours and they cannot score a job like what is offered to Blake Ferguson?

They have no right to hold out for their 'dream job.'

globaleagle said:
eagle66 said:
What message does this send to the kids, who go to Uni, get some kind of degree in Social services/welfare or societal behaviours and they cannot score a job like what is offered to Blake Ferguson?

They have no right to hold out for their 'dream job.'

Go get pissed, grope a girl, drive drunk and don't turn up to work and your a chance.

This is an absolute disgrace - why the likes of SBW and this loser are given the opportunity to come back into our game is a mystery. They burnt their bridges.....Roosters involved in both scenarios, why am I not surprised. makes me sick

Alan said:
silvertail said:

I've forgotten, did he break his contract, get punted or just disappear?

All 3.

Didn't live up to the terms of his employment contract forcing his employer to claim a breach of sorts.

I just wonder sometimes whether clubs have ever enticed players to behave badly to force their existing club to axe them.

"Nudge, nudge, wink,wink, don't worry son, we will give you a nice brown bag, brimful of cash to more than compensate you for time out of the game, don't worry son, you'll only be out of the game for (insert 6, 12 or 18 months). Don't worry son, it's a good time to have that operation, take your time getting fit again and enjoy your youth. Even Mohamed Ali had a break in his career and came back to be the first 3 time champion"

Ryan said:
So they jump at the chance to employ a bloke who broke a contract to leave the league, and replace him with a sex offender who was QLD Origin mates with a guy who took a dump in a hallway, who that year was facing a guy that kept breaking his club's imposed alcohol ban who had to work with a new number nine, because the club's 19 year old Hooker beat up a police person.

Who are all these players?

Any guesses?

Not sure I follow the Qld Origin mates bit but I'll have a go...

SBW
Blake Ferguson
Nate Miles
Todd Carney
Jake Friend

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4